Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Jewish Bronies

Matt20

• 4 weeks later...
(edited)

Hi! I'm really sorry this topic hasn't received more attention from, well, those of the Judaically religiously inclined folk with an affinity for diminiutive equines of a potentially magickal nature.

By golly.

EDIT: Oh um, yes. I somehow forgot to mention that I am indeed and in fact j00i5h. Orthodox'ish, for what little it matters. More socially than religiously.

Edited by SkyDream

• 9 months later...

I have been sort of hiding this, but I am a Reform Jew, despite the fact I am not pious throughout the year, and I don't have a kosher diet, but I do celebrate Jewish holidays, it is almost Passover, I hope to take some time off and just relax. I know it is late for someone to add a new post to this thread, but I do feel comfortable enough to say I am a Jew, I hope to meet others out there, but if you need a friend, here I am, so if you need someone to talk to, message me and tell me what's on your mind. 

• Brohoof 1

@@Matt20

As this thread has less to do with the fandom or MLP itself and is more of a thread for bronies with a common interest or connection it will be moved to General Discussion.

Thanks. :)

I was brought up in an Orthodox Jewish Family. My father is a Russian-Scottish Orthodox Jew, and my mother is Japanese (she converted before she married my father).

My parents moved to Canada when they got married. I grew up in Canada, and would visit family in Russia, Scotland, and Japan frequently.  

After I graduated High-School, I moved to Obninsk Russia for College. I am an Agnostic Jew right now, but still go to the Synagogue frequently. 

• 6 years later...