Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Chemical Romance thread

Pinkie Dust

I actually love that band!!! My favorite album is Black Parade, I like all the albums though :P

My favorite song is Mama I think, but there's like tons of songs I really like by them.

• Brohoof 1

I actually love that band!!! My favorite album is Black Parade, I like all the albums though :P

My favorite song is Mama I think, but there's like tons of songs I really like by them.

I don't really have a favourite album I like them all equally but my favourite song is bulletproof heart

I don't really have a favourite album I like them all equally but my favourite song is bulletproof heart

Bulletproof Heart is a good one, I like that one a lot too :)

The only song of theirs I know is Teenagers. It's a pretty good song.

In my opinion, that's the worst song on their Black Parade album, it's the only song I don't like actually lol. You should check out some other songs.

(edited)

Oh god, I was OBSESSED with this band when I was in my early teens, and I still have Gerard Way plastered all over my room, lol.

Great band, I had stopped following them for a while so it was only about a month ago when I heard about the split... I was devastated to say the least.

My fave song is either S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W or Helena, but I loved anything they brought out anyway. :P

Edited by Dr. Frasier Crane
  • Brohoof 1

Man I love this band. I haven't heard anything since Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge except a couple of songs though.

My favorite songs are probably Nanana, You know what they do to guys like us in prison, Hang 'em High, It's not a fashion statment,It's a deathwish, I never told you what i do for a living, Vampires Will Never Hurt You, This Is The Best Day Ever and Cubicles.

Yeah, my favorites consist of half their earlier discography. Sue me. :lol:

Man I love this band. I haven't heard anything since Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge except a couple of songs though.

My favorite songs are probably Nanana, You know what they do to guys like us in prison, Hang 'em High, It's not a fashion statment,It's a deathwish, I never told you what i do for a living, Vampires Will Never Hurt You, This Is The Best Day Ever and Cubicles.

Yeah, my favorites consist of half their earlier discography. Sue me. :lol:

LISTEN TO THE BLACK PARADE, DANGIT

But yeah, Vampires Will Never Hurt You is one of my favorites too.

• Brohoof 1

LISTEN TO THE BLACK PARADE, DANGIT

But yeah, Vampires Will Never Hurt You is one of my favorites too.

I SWEAR I WILL SOMEDAY. xD

I'll probably buy it then listen to it unless I specifically feel like listening to new MCR. I'm typically pretty satisfied with the songs I do know. lol

Oh god, I was OBSESSED with this band when I was in my early teens, and I still have Gerard Way plastered all over my room, lol.

Great band, I had stopped following them for a while so it was only about a month ago when I heard about the split... I was devastated to say the least.

My fave song is either S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W or Helena, but I loved anything they brought out anyway. :P

I love S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W it's just such a nice song to sit down and listen to.

• Brohoof 1

I love S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W it's just such a nice song to sit down and listen to.

Yeah, I think Danger Days is an amazing album, You have songs like Na Na Na and Sing and then calmer ones like S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W and Summertime and it's just great. :P

They're pretty good, and I'm quite a fan of The Black Parade. Unfortunately, they feel a little too pop-y for my tastes, and as such I only really listen to this older album.