Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is Zoophilia?

CosmicHooves

Nope, it can also just mean a fantasy of it

Well, yes it can, but there are levels of what it is to certain people, and it can be WRONG in that way.

• Brohoof 1

Well, yes it can, but there are levels of what it is to certain people, and it can be WRONG in that way.

Obviously, it's kind of like shotacon vs pedophilia. Jack off to it all you want, just don't take it too far

Obviously, it's kind of like shotacon vs pedophilia. Jack off to it all you want, just don't take it too far

Well, actually Shotacon is just as wrong as Zoophilia. Maybe even MORE if you're jacking off, that's a obvious sexual attraction.

So what, are people the thought police now? I sometimes have fantasies about different ways of killing people I loathe, but I would never act upon them. I'm practically harmless, actually (just don't start a fight with me :P)

(edited)
One time, a Polish furry started complaining about the article. He said, that it's horribly unfair, because not all furries identify with zoophilia, and it's unfair to generalize like that. Seriously. He wrote, "not all of us identify with that". Not that it's a minority, not that it's not an important part of what furries are - only that it's not universal in their community. To this day, I'm not sure what to think about that... But it left a strong impression and somewhat shaped my perception of furries. :s

Replace "furry" with "brony" and "zoophilia" with anything negative, and I find this story like daily on the web

I prefer the term human, but yeah.

Ok, making sure. I would guess, attraction to the unknown? Big horse donkey kong?

Edited by nami438

One time, a Polish furry started complaining about the article. He said, that it's horribly unfair, because not all furries identify with zoophilia, and it's unfair to generalize like that. Seriously. He wrote, "not all of us identify with that". Not that it's a minority, not that it's not an important part of what furries are - only that it's not universal in their community. To this day, I'm not sure what to think about that... But it left a strong impression and somewhat shaped my perception of furries. :s

Not all furries are zoophiliacs, but it happens among their community. I do not know how often as it probably happens under our noses but I left the community because of their hypocrisy and drama involving these touchy topics.

Well, actually Shotacon is just as wrong as Zoophilia. Maybe even MORE if you're jacking off, that's a obvious sexual attraction.

I think we're getting a bit off topic here, at this rate the mods will descend on this thread.

(edited)

I think we're getting a bit off topic here, at this rate the mods will descend on this thread.

Mods are asleep, post Spider Man.

Edited by Crispin

(edited)

Can someone just tell me whether or not this is something worth talking about?

Apparently, do to the 7 pages on this thread I'd have to say yes. Edited by SC00TS

Can someone just tell me whether or not this is something worth talking about? 

I don't think it is, it just creates controversy regarding who can get off to what.

Apparently, do to the 7 pages on this thread I'd have to say yes.

Well can you fill me in at least? My patience with this topic is just barely enough for me to stick around this long but not enough for me to wade through the 7 pages. Apart from being disgusting, intercourse with animals could be a public health hazard because they are not disease-free. It's enough of an issue with humans carrying STDs. We don't need to introduce more diseases into the population than what we're already dealing with. And for what?

• Brohoof 2

Well can you fill me in at least? My patience with this topic is just barely enough for me to stick around this long but not enough for me to wade through the 7 pages. Apart from being disgusting, intercourse with animals could be a public health hazard because they are not disease-free. It's enough of an issue with humans carrying STDs. We don't need to introduce more diseases into the population than what we're already dealing with. And for what?

I don't think it's right to do rape animals.

Not just because of the diseases, but also because the animal is being violated against it's own will.

The thing is that I used the wrong word on this thread.

I said zoophilia which isn't necessarly raping the animal, but it's an odd fetish some people have for animals.

Raping an animal is a different word.

Besta-... I forgot.

What I originally meant was that.

Not zoophilia.

I used to know a LOT of  woman that were in to it and they had there pet dog do them. you can't rape a  animal because only humans can do that. Also most of people that are into bestiality are doing it what donkeys, cow, sheep, horses and other large animals. If they animal was not into it then  they could very easyliy kill you(as what happen to one young man that try to have sex with a goat).  I know alot about bestiality becuase  when i was on myspace back in the day and liveing in FL were it used the be largal to do so, i found a group that was all about that. Being that i am part bakeneko(a cat that has changed into a yōkai)  i am very curious so i learned as much as i could about these people and studyed them.

Every human has a little Zoophilia in them, just like we all have a little killer inside us, and we all think about all kinds of stuff. It's what we do that counts. Just look at all the ponie rule 34 art out there. Do you think there out there doing horses in real life or is it just a outlet  to troch yourself  to some cartoon artwork.

I used to know a LOT of  woman that were in to it and they had there pet dog do them. you can't rape a  animal because only humans can do that.

Only humans can rape? This is statuatory rape

Also most of people that are into bestiality are doing it what donkeys, cow, sheep, horses and other large animals

Have fun with internal damage

If they animal was not into it then  they could very easyliy kill you(as what happen to one young man that try to have sex with a goat)

The animal doesn't understand the consequences

Being that i am part bakeneko(a cat that has changed into a yōkai

The fuck? You are a cat?

Every human has a little Zoophilia in them

I doubt that

It's what we do that counts. Just look at all the ponie rule 34 art out there. Do you think there out there doing horses in real life or is it just a outlet  to troch yourself  to some cartoon artwork.

Agreed 

(edited)

I consider it rape since an animal can not consent and you have nothing more to prove it's consenting than "It looked like it enjoyed it" which wouldn't even hold up in court for the charge of raping another human and it's much easier for anyone to determine a humans emotions than an animal. I say that whatever you're attracted to is probably alright, but you can not and should not be allowed to act upon this.

Besides, even if the animal does like it, they can't make informed discussions and obviously aren't capable of knowing the health risks. It's just abuse in every way.

I can see that, but I don't want them to do it where everyone can see it. Don't do it at all.

If they fuck an animal where everyone can see it, they're more likely to be arrested. So, I'd say that's the better of the two options.  :P

Edited by Grumpy Enchantress
  • Brohoof 1

If they fuck an animal where everyone can see it, they're more likely to be arrested. So, I'd say that's the better of the two options.  :P

Doesn't sound better to me.