Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dr. Wolfs Youtube account reinstated.

LordDiscord

(edited)

As many of you might be aware, a pony analyst by the name of Dr. Wolf 001, recently had his youtube account terminated due to, (as of yet) unknown reasons. I would like to say with great pleasure that his youtube account has been reinstated, and hopefully as time passes we come to understand exactly why this happened and what precautions other video analyst or creators need to follow to insure something like this does not happen again. I would like to say I am happy that Dr. Wolf is back as I felt he gave his own unique criticism, about the show so far and is much less critical than other pony analyst like Digibro or Bronycurious, as well as doing other project besides analyzing the show. I was worried for a time that this was a trend that would soon begin to spread to all the pony analysts on Youtube but with his account reinstated, that fear has vanished for now.  

Finally I would like to welcome Dr. Wolf back and hope he has many more great videos to share.

Welcome back Doctor.    

Edited by LordDiscord
  • Brohoof 3

Never saw his videos, yet Im glad he has his channel back.   However, I think there was a "conspiracy" against him, but that's just me.