Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private On the Path to a New Life

Starora

Go to http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/starora-r6373 For my character Bio. You'll need it to understand the rp. Thank you!

As she boarded the train, Luna waved to her from the castle deck and shouted in a booming voice, "Farewell, Starora, don't forget to write!" It startled the nearby ponies, and Starora blushed and smiled back as she jumped on as the train was just ready to depart. The train was packed, but she got a reserved seat. Another pony walked by, with no-where to sit. She asked, "Oh, do you need a seat?" They looked over and replied with, "Oh, yeah. That would be really nice. Are you sure it's okay?" Starora nodded, "Oh, of course. I'm always there to help a pony in need." They smiled and sat down, "Thanks. I thought I would have to stand the whole ride... Oh so you're a unicorn?" Starora looked up at her horn, "Oh, yeah. I actually do magic school." The other pony looked over. "Could you... show me some?" Starora nodded as her horn began to glow, "I have a new one I've been working on... do you happen to have some fruit?" They said, "Yeah, here." and pulled an apple out of their bag, placing it on the table. Starora's horn began to glow more and more, the same bright green as her eyes. The apple slowly shifted to a rounder, plumper shape and it becamelighter. After she was done, she looked at the fruit. It was an orange.