Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

"A sad thought" - By Tabe

Tabe

I was at work today and randomly got this scene in my head.

I guess you could call it a short Fan-Fiction, but I was just standing there, minding my own business when I thought of this really sad scene.

I don't know what happened before or what happens after, its just my imagination after all.

Celestia slowly fell to the ground with a thump. The 6 ponies all stood frozen by the event. Twilight walked forward, to be stopped by Discord. He kneeled down by Celestia and put his hand on her chest. 

He closed his eyes for a moment and a tear fell down his cheek. He turned to the princess: "I'm sorry, Twilight..."

Twilight went pale. "You are lying", she said stuttering. "No, this is not happening". Before anyone could talk to her, she stormed out of the room. The days went dark and gray...

I don't know why I got this scene in my head, but I almost cried when I did. I don't want this to happen, I don't want Celestia to die.

(edited)

So... what, does she just drop dead while the other six ponies + Discord just happen to be in the same room? Why? Twi seems to walk off fine and nobody addresses an external factor in play, so all factors seem to point to her just randomly dying all of the sudden.

Ah whatever, it might be just me (but I hope it isn't).

Edited by Oleg