Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

sports Thoughts on boxing?

ManaMinori

Who is Muhammad Ali? Some pro boxer or something? I never really know anything about celebrities.

He is a professional boxer from the 1960s that was also well known for his anti-war stances during the Vietnam War. His most famous bout was his 1965 match against Sonny Liston, who was considered one of the best boxers of the time. That's also the match with this famous picture:

450px-Ali-Liston_II.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I am not into boxing at all, but I see why it exists. Humanity is obsessed with feeligns of superiority, could be instinct. So a sport that involves two humans strategically inflicting damage on each other, it is not something that is really out of the question.

(edited)

My dad is a former professional boxer and he used to take me to all his matches, so I have naturally grown a strong liking to it. 

Also..

R I P CASSIUS MARCELLUS CLAY, OR AS WE BEST KNEW YOU - MUHAMMAD ALI!

77378211boxing_73671b.jpg

I HOPE I SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE, CHAMP!

Edited by Guest

• 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I used to do boxing years ago, with a focus on Muay Thai/Thai Boxing. I really enjoyed it, made some good friends through it and it's really a great form of exercise. 

• 1 year later...
(edited)

I don't have a problem with people fighting each other for sport if that's what they want to do, I kind of find boxing boring to watch though and think there are better sports to follow.

Edited by Rainbow Cloud

• 2 years later...

Well I know nothing about it other than punching. I loved wii boxing and sometimes play it on vr but I had this thing for a while where I needed to punch or rip things up so I got a ball thing to punch and did that for a while. After a while I just kinda stopped and felt ok again. I couldn’t tell you the name of any one though