Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season Finale??

Mr.Catterson

I've been wondering, is there going to be a big Season Finale? If you follow this link it gives you the future episodes with a short summary. But nothing about a season finale. Please give me your ideas and thought on the Finale.

Your Bronie Mr.Catterson

Um, they only release the synopsis' of the episodes about 4 episodes in advance... We'll have to wait for about episode 22-23 to see what it'll be about...

I think it'll be something big, that brings up something talked about a lot in the rest of season 2. (like how they ended season 1 with the gala.)

Have not done much speculation in on this, but, and hopefully, they produce a movie after the Season Finale of whatever season they choose to end it with. Just a final touch end of a final end. :)

OH MY GOD

LEAKED SONGS, FUTURE EPISODE SUMMARIES! DAMN YOU ALL

I'm sure it will have a great episode to end the season. It's really early to start taking guesses at the season finale and almost depressing .___.

OH MY GOD

LEAKED SONGS, FUTURE EPISODE SUMMARIES! DAMN YOU ALL

I'm sure it will have a great episode to end the season. It's really early to start taking guesses at the season finale and almost depressing .___.

But theres going to be Season 3 ^_^

I'm not so concerned about the finale, we all know it's going to be epic.

I just wish they'd start showing the new episodes EVERY Saturday... Rather than whatever weird Saturday chart/dartboard they have back at the Pony HQ (it exists...) It seems to have new episodes for two Saturdays, then on the third Saturday it's an older episode. Then another couple Saturdays later there's a new episode. Then the Saturday after they completely screw up the time schedule (no more 7:00 am ponies! Now it's 8:00!) Don't even get me started on the fact they show the SAME EPISODE twice IN A ROW...

Somepony needs to get sober and work out the schedule a bit better. THEN shoot the merchandise director (pink Trollestia...? 4-legged Spike...?) After those are fulfilled, I'll be happy to speculate on the season finale. But otherwise, I'm going to go with "ITS GONNA BE FREAKIN' EPIC! RAINBOWDASHALWAYSDRESSESINSTYLE!"

exactly ;)

Though I hope this season's finale doesn't end up as sad as the last one was :)

I don't think it was sad. I think it was hilarious. Especially when Celestia said "I wanted you to come to liven the party up" (or however she said it.) Twilight got trolled. Big-Time.

• Brohoof 1

I wouldn't be surprised if a movie was released separate from the episodes. Would be a sweet way to end this season or at least give us some relief during the torment of waiting for season three.

I don't think it was sad. I think it was hilarious. Especially when Celestia said "I wanted you to come to liven the party up" (or however she said it.) Twilight got trolled. Big-Time.

Sad probably wasn't the correct word.

I just can't watch Rarity be treated badly >.>

• Brohoof 1

I've got the feeling that there's going to be a movie finale for season two (something like 60 or 90 minutes on the HUB) with season three being a 10-15 episode arc based around what happens after it.

The season finale will feature Rainbow Dash exceeding eighty-eight miles an hour during a Sonic Rainboom. She will be flung into the far future, where an elderly Twilight Sparkle will work to send her back.

J/K

But that just sounds so cool!

• Brohoof 1

Well, no matter if there is one or not, for sure the show will continue becuse of it's fanbase, and the profits the show is genorateing.........So I woulden't care so much for a ending show to a season, just as long as the show continues

I've thought some into this. The idea is still rough. Very rough.

Final episode involves Twilight Sparkle as an older mare. Her and her friends are still together, and the final message is how important it is to stay friends throughout your lives.

As I said, rough.

• 2 weeks later...