Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Airsoft team recruiting! Please join!

Colorful Respawn

(edited)

Hello, this is the leader of Diamond Shark airsoft team speaking! Do you play airsoft? Do you live in Texas? Then join Diamond Shark airsoft team! We are based out of Goliad, Texas, United States. Please message back if you are willing to join. Also take note that we do have uniforms that are required to wear in combat known as BDUs, Battle Dress Uniforms. 

Please post to this topic even if you don't want to join. I don't want to let this thread go to waste. :)

post-24870-0-76614600-1400303189.jpg

post-24870-0-02630600-1400305140.jpg

Edited by Gemini Eclipsed

(edited)

Is there a specific pattern required on the BDU? Army, AirForce? Also, are here any patcges needed for signifying team?

I have changed the color for the BDU. It is now Digital Woodland. Also, I will be ordering patches for the team soon, that's if I can get some more members.

Edited by Gemini Eclipsed

Yes the color for the BDU is multi camo. Also, I will be ordering patches for the team soon, that's if I can get some more members.

I know some teams require specific weapon types(because some teams want to be more recon or more assault based), will this team have diversity of weaponry or mainly one type of weapon type?

How often will there be training(if any)?

I know some teams require specific weapon types(because some teams want to be more recon or more assault based), will this team have diversity of weaponry or mainly one type of weapon type?

How often will there be training(if any)?

For weaponry, I would like everyone to have a decent battery powered weapon that should have an FPS in the ranges of 250-500.

For weaponry, I would like everyone to have a decent battery powered weapon that should have an FPS in the ranges of 250-500.

Is there a web page specific for the team or is it simply going to be this forum post?