PokeBolter

(edited)

Ok I was wondering if somepony could make me a signature with these pictures and I'll tell you how to do it. Now here's what I want I want a yellow background the shade of the yellow if itd be possible crop out the Kirby. Now here's for my complicated instructions Silver Belle on the left then to the right a lighting bolt however in the middle it will say "PokeBolter the colt of awesomeness" then following will be another electric bolt and lastly Spark Kirby. Thank you to whoever makes it for me and you can use the pictures I have however don't get any pictures of Sweetie Belle but if you can find images 20% cooler use them. If this actually gets done I'll quit my ways of being an anti-brony thanks in advanced. :)

post-26812-0-58067100-1400445111_thumb.png

post-26812-0-51013400-1400445118_thumb.png

post-26812-0-82561800-1400445122.jpg

post-26812-0-82648600-1400445134_thumb.png

Edited by PokeBolter

So around Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday......

I'm sorry to say but you've been wasting your time with my signature I just got lots of warnings from moderators so I think it's about time to move on from being a brony however if you continue please send it to my e-mail which is louiskonakci@gmail.com thanks for doing this for me but goodbye anyhow.

(edited)

If you want I can do it later today. Shouldn't take so long. I'll wait if you want me to.

Edited by Lunia