Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are Tobuscus and Markiplier bronies

Lankman

Markiplier usually says "no wonder people like My Little Pony, or hate it, what do you people want me to say???" when a reference pops up in his videos. :P

I am not sure about Tobuscus, but I doubt Markiplier is a brony. He does not seem to be a person who'd make it a big secret if he really was a brony, besides he already told that he is not one of us and played that SCP mlp-related game, because he just found it fun to play. And at the same time - has nothing against us. What is actually nice as some people make way too big deal of all this brony stuff around the internet. 

Well Mark did start some of his Containement is Magic videos by saying; "Hello everybody! Markiplier here! And i'm still not a Brony! Ding! *gives a thumbs up*".

Then again, he has multiple times claimed he's gonna stop trying to beat Vanish...

(edited)

All I know is that Markiplier needs to do some VA work.

As far as other YouTube celebs, Hank Green from the Vlogbrothers is a Brony, he even made a tongue in cheek song about best pony, and created an OC. His brother John has a custom MLP brushie on his shelf in some videos.

Edited by Jeric