Bronies singing the MLP theme in public. Why?

tripfly

It's alright man, just do like I do and tackle and citizens arrest any Bronies you see in public to maintain your mancard.

I'm at thirty three Bronies and counting, dawg.

What I mean is that they are being obnoxious and disruptive in a public place with people trying to eat with no regard for common courtesy.

What I mean is that they are being obnoxious and disruptive in a public place with people trying to eat with no regard for common courtesy.

Good point.

Me and you, brah, let's go down to that McDonalds right now and pile drive them into the tile flooring. Those horribly rude Bronies committing such a terrible atrocity... they need to be stopped.

I don't really have any sort of problem with this. I'm already pretty shy in general, so I probably wouldn't ever do it, but you can't really fault them for showing their pride.

• Brohoof 1

Ha! I find this so stupid, it's funny!

Good point.

Me and you, brah, let's go down to that McDonalds right now and pile drive them into the tile flooring. Those horribly rude Bronies committing such a terrible atrocity... they need to be stopped.

*shotgun cocks* YEAH! LET'S GIT 'EM!

What's the big deal? It's just a bunch of guys having a bit of fun. It's not like this is some classy steakhouse, it's a mcdonalds.

I, with 10 other guys, once went to a KFC dressed in the nicest suits we had and all ordered double downs on unison. Nobody cares when you do silly things at a fast food joint.

• Brohoof 2

I'll be honest with you, if I was in the same store as them and they did that, I'd probably walk out. I'm a fairly open brony, but you won't see me wearing pony shirts in public or singing with a group of people like that.

• Brohoof 1

Well...um.

Hats off to doing such a thing, gotta be really brave or really ignorant. 

But TBH, there are a lot more annoying and pathetic things human beings do in a public restaurant. Like getting into a fight over the counter queue. Or taking all the napkins or straws. I've seen those plenty of times.

But then again, some people would not like to contend with rabid fans of any sort. Its not just bronies, its any fandom whose members do such a thing. But I wouldnt get too bent out of shape over this. Most would just say, "insane fans" and walk off. Cause if you want to react to this badly, then you clearly have not read the Emergency Manual to Surviving Fandoms. Or in fact, any manual on emergency survival concerning humans. 

So yeah. Dont agree with it, but dont flip out. 

I wouldn't mind if they're singing not in public. Being open and proud doesn't mean doing something inappropriate. And real fun- it's fun for everyone, not for a little group, that annoy others.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Welp, lemme tell you. Some bronies are shy/bullied so their not that proud or willing to even tell he's a brony to everyonedo the people in 

Some bronies are brave/proud to be a brony, so they would also be very proud to say IM A BRONY even in public. I'm this type and so do the people in the video too!

Edited by Pinkeh Pie
  • Brohoof 1