Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

H-Hello!

Garnet

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: I found it today after searching relentlessly for a MLP rp! Sadly none of the ones I've found are of my taste :c Hopefully it'll be different here! :'D

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Hm... Well... At first first I barely knew anything of the show since I don't watch tv anymore. Then early just last year my best friend brought it up out of the blue (she had mentioned the series once more twice before). After enough coaxing I finally sat down and watched the first two episodes Youtube, and I was HOOKED! And the rest is as you say, history! x3

Hello! I'm Garnet. I named myself after my birth gemstone (I'm a january baby) and Garnet from FF9 (That my friend has made me a fan of even if I haven't played it before) I'm twenty four years old, female, and have a lot of time on my hands... ^^;; I'm pretty shy and awkward in real life but try to be outgoing online. I've only seen parts of Seasons, 1, 2 ,and 3 but I'm looking to watch more sometime soon. I'm a horrible artist and am a casual furry fan (I just like the tasteful art and writings, no eroctica) I like to write but my I'm not the best at writing in english despite it be my one and only known language xD

I am currently trying to find a job for someone with my type of 'mental handicaps'  at LARK. (If you wish me to explain just pm me! I'm afraid to say anymore in fear of breaking a rule or something :c) My favorite of the Mane Six is Fluttershy because she reminds me of me in real life (minus the sudden bursts of courage, I'm a coward irl xD) I'm dominately shy but I do have a temper!

I think outside the Mane Six I like Princess Celestia and Princess Luna the two Alicorn sisters are awesome in my opnion <3 My favorite villain would be Queen Chrysalis followed by Discord since I don't know the other seasons villains. I also love milk and white chocolate especially Reeses Peanut Butter Cups and plain potato chips (Lays or Wise). Hm... I adore manga and read quite a few online as well own two or three volumes of one D.Grayman.

My current manga obsessions are Magi The Kingdom of Magic, and Nanatsu no Taizai. As for video games I love Persona 3 and 4, Kingdom hearts II, Okami, The Harvest Moon series, Rune Factory 4, and Pokemon. Lastly I love to roleplay on forums mostly on ones that are soley dedicated to one plot. ....Well seeing as I got carried away I'm gonna end it here ^^;; If you read all of this I congratuate you! xD And I hope to see you all around the forums soon! :'D

-Garnet

• Brohoof 5

Hi! Welcome to the forums! You can pretty much find whatever pony-related stuff you're looking for here except for the NSFW stuff.If you have any questions, feel free to ask anyone that isnt also nee to the site. And no, im not some official greeter, I just like to welcome people.

you know, first thing that comes to my mind when hearing the word "Garnet" is the one from Steven Universe, but thats just me I guess.

Also, kingdom hearts is a good game series. And I love pokemon too (Leafeon is my favorite)!

Sounds awesome ^_^ Welcome to MLP Forums, cookies and milk for you c:

It seems like you have similar interests to many other people here, I for example love pokémon as well c:

Anyways, I hope you'll have a great time here around the forums. Take a look around and get to know some people! :D

Welcooome to Ponyville!! Well... The MLP forums anyway!

There is an RP section somewhere around here. it's called Roleplay World if you want to join up!

I loved Okami! it was a great game, though I tend not to play games that often these days! And Hooray more Fluttershy fans!  :squee:

I'm sure you'll fit right at home here with this wonderful community of people.

If you have any questions, don't feel too shy to ask me! 

Here's an awesome welcoming video I thought I'd throw in too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU2IQAv4GSo 

Welcome to the forum, Garnet.  Its great to have you here and hope you enjoy your stay, :)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask, :D

(edited)

I love manga, too! And anime. And we should DEFIANTLY roleplay some time! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Edited by Navi

Hi Garnet and welcome to the forums.  :)  I'm not a hard person to please and you got my attention by saying that your favorite pony is Fluttershy.  Feel free to talk about her to your heart's content.  There is a very happening roleplay section here and I'm sure you'll find something to your liking. 

Cheers!  :D 

Hell-O~ and welcome! I hope that you find some friends, bond over mutual interests and just have an all round great gosh darn time!

See you around!

(edited)

Oh my gosh! So many hellos! xD

@Periwinkle: Omg a NNT Fan?! *Squees* We should totally talk about it one day! :'D

@The Golden Compass: That video was lovely! :'D Thank you! <3

@Carbon Maestro: *Brohoofs* /) (That was my first time brohoofing yay x3)

And to everyone else I haven't replied to (since there's so many of you) THANK YOU <3 *Glomps all with love!*

Edited by Garnet
  • Brohoof 1