Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Could you get away with murder?

RebelinNeedofCause

Well he is Evilshy D:

Shhh maybe you shouldn't ask about it... I know if I had a body lying around and somebody started snooping around they would end up covered in lye at the bottom of a six foot hole in the middle of the woods... but that's just me I couldn't imagine what evilshy would do.

OK! Who wants to be the test subject for this theory? I wanna see this actually work - It would make my day.

Let's do it.

Let us go rob a bank, get a good lawyer, win the case, and do it again.

Shhh maybe you shouldn't ask about it... I know if I had a body lying around and somebody started snooping around they would end up covered in lye at the bottom of a six foot hole in the middle of the woods... but that's just me I couldn't imagine what evilshy would do.

Maybe Evilshy eats them D;

I am of the belief that Evilshy has control over a couple thousand little evil creatures like rats, mice and spiders that will do his evil bidding - I think those little evil creatures would end up eating the body, then go back to hiding in people's mattresses and closets. The bones will be used as 'very convincing' Holloween decorations.

I am of the belief that Evilshy has control over a couple thousand little evil creatures like rats, mice and spiders that will do his evil bidding - I think those little evil creatures would end up eating the body, then go back to hiding in people's mattresses and closets. The bones will be used as 'very convincing' Holloween decorations.

So when Fluttershy tried to get Rainbow to get a pet, She was hatching an evil plan?

nononononono! Evilshy is Fluttershy's evil twin! They are two separate people, and Evilshy is always hatching an evil plan fool! When is she not?

Perhaps Evilshy is a pet dealer herself though. Maybe that's where animals like evil bunnehs and poisonous snakes come from.

Edited by Authetius

nononononono! Evilshy is Fluttershy's evil twin! They are two separate people, and Evilshy is always hatching an evil plan fool! When is she not?

Perhaps Evilshy is a pet dealer herself though. Maybe that's where animals like evil bunnehs and poisonous snakes come from.

Maybe Fluttershy get's all of her pet's from Evilshy?

An evil pet store doesn't sound like a very good business model... Maybe an exotic animal import/export business would be a more likely occupation... also it could be a front for her more nefarious evil schemes

Well, I guess thats what Evilshy might do. IDK whether or not I'd be upfront about my evilness or not if I was truly super evil. I might be all secretive and super awesome, or I might be marching around town with bones and skulls adorning my outfits with a bloody shovel and several dozen minions following me.

Unfortunately, I have no evil minions (YET!) so I'm just going to continue my nice and completely not evil life style.

This is the most suspicious thing I've read on this thread... I'm onto you.

Minions behind my computer: "OH NOES! HE SUSPECTS!" *Running around screaming and preparing various weapons*

Me: "Wait guys! I think he was only joking! We might as well save the first kill for someone of more importance."

(is actually rather amused by this persona I have suddenly in my brain. May build on this one day)

You guys are so silly.

I am the only one with minions.

You all saw that fan war :P

1.) No I didn't

2.) I have several Minions - Pets (My head of the Super Duper Uber People Killing Lazor project is my turtle, Steinbeck) , My separate personas that are all locked up in my one body :blink: and all those little multi-colored gnomes that watch my every move and follow my every command.

I support whatever cause I deem useful to me... Chaotic neutral for the win. I need no minions I am a one man REVOLUTION

And this sir, is why you will never own the universe. One needs minions to carry out the evil mini-tasks like refilling the Mountain Dew on a all-night video game crusade or the late night debates with the Chinese Mafia.

1.) No I didn't

2.) I have several Minions - Pets (My head of the Super Duper Uber People Killing Lazor project is my turtle, Steinbeck) , My separate personas that are all locked up in my one body :blink: and all those little multi-colored gnomes that watch my every move and follow my every command.

Oh lord, maybe I should watch out for you then.

You could...

we are off topic. Bad.

Ot: Murder is bad.

"Killing is wrong...and bad. There should be a new, stronger word for killing. Like badwrong or badong. Yes. Killing is badong."

But consciously, I never could. :

"Killing is wrong...and bad. There should be a new, stronger word for killing. Like badwrong or badong. Yes. Killing is badong."

But consciously, I never could. :

You would be surprised what you would do to survive... a certain soccer team probably never thought getting stuck in the mountains would force them to cannibalism... What if one of your children was in danger? What if was you or them?..

What if you could go back in time and murder hitler? What is murder and what is justice?

Murder is plain and simple murder.

Killing hitler is sitll plain murder.

It is not right.

No one deserves to be killed.

Killing him is stooping to the level he did.

The world is not black and white. The fine line between good and evil is nowhere near as fine as one thinks. Killing Hitler would be appreciated by some and hated by others because it was murder. Also, there is no such thing as being able to travel back in time, but that's for another topic.

Could I get away with murder? I live in Venezuela. What do you think?

You would be surprised what you would do to survive... a certain soccer team probably never thought getting stuck in the mountains would force them to cannibalism... What if one of your children was in danger? What if was you or them?..

Precisely my original thought on this - I would kill anyone who came at me with a weapon without any second thought, no doubt. But just straight up murder is what I thought this was about - in which case It wouldn't really bother me as long as I could justify it - say it was a rapist or something. I'd just become a vigilante.

Could I get away with murder? I live in Venezuela. What do you think?

lol'd

Killing hitler is sitll plain murder.

No one deserves to be killed.

This is where we disagree. I DO believe some people deserve to be permanately removed from the gene pool for various reasons - repeat offenders for things like rape or whatever for example. And, If one death saved the life of more than one other innocent lives, I say that that person should die. People call me heartless for this, but I think in numbers not emotion. For whatever reason emotion doesn't effect me like other people - perhaps mental issue? Whatever.

Edited by Authetius