Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Preview Clip of Vinyl Scratch being Vinyl Scratch

Andaasonsan

The end is basically me when my mom takes my headphones for playing music too loud, but vinyl did it wrong: you need to make sure the person who stole your headphones is out of eyeshot, put the earbuds on, then find a way into the place you headphones are being held captive, then take them, then you RUN LIKE HELL WHEN THE PERSON CATCHES YOU STEALING THE HEADPHONES WHILE POSTING THIS ON THE FORUMS!!!! I gotta go now

As of now, are they still making and releasing new ones? I've only seen 5. Unless some of their other song clips count...

Ok, just my opinion here but... I think this is sorta cheesy. (No offence Cheese Sandwich, but you know what I am talking about here right?) I mean, the world around her are, rapping, and dubsteping! I just don't get it.

Confirmed Vinyl sees the world around her like a spazzy music video

And I totally agree.

This is what dub step pyro sees, basically

That's what I was just thinking, pyro sees everything as a cute girly world when in reality he's fighting eveyone. And vinyl sees everything as a dubstep music video when in reality it's... Well not that different really but you understand the basic principle of what I ment