music Ringtones

Sunshower Raindrops

Im gonna guess Itunes probably has MLP tones.......yet, im not quite sure, so you would have to check. 

I dont use itunes I use the WWW :squee:

Oh......I see.  Then, im dont know for sure where to find ringtones.  

Depending on the phone, pretty much anything made within the past 10 years, any mp3 file should work. I just grab the songs I want, toss them on my phone from the pc or dropbox, and they're good to go. I have quite a few fan made songs on mine. I believe Nightmare Night is my current one.

124343-animatedanimated_gifgifTrixie_zps

WTB: Luna, Trixie dog tags & AJ blind bag | This fandom needs more Mane-iac! | AJ, Rarity, and Trixie trot into a bar.

The Dreamcast didn't fail, we failed the Dreamcast

A great place to find ringtones is http://classic.myxer.com - they have TONS of free downloads (as well as paid ringtones) and you can even make your own for free! It's been years since I've used it but when I did it was amazing. Also, one great thing (totally legal too, btw) is Youtube Downloader, you can download anything from youtube totally legally and free, don't know where to find the software for it though, sadly. :/ I was going to link it, if I knew where it was though, then I would def link it here!

You can prob find it with a quick google search though!

Enjoy! ^^

post-14802-0-64857600-1401487735.png

Here's a HUGE thank you to the make of this gorgeous signature!! Credit to Pinkamena Dianne Pie

My Johari window - http://kevan.org/johari?name=kelseymarie805