Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Princess Skyla

Buttonmash1973

I had forgotten about Princess Skyla. I remember seeing this months ago. I wonder if she'll actually appear on the show, or if she was just a toy Hasbro made to push sales.

Huh, a baby alicorn. That would really shake up the fantheory on alicorns wouldn't it? According to the show it certainly seems like all alicorns are not born, but made. I wonder if two alicorn parents could have alicorn children, and what those children would be like...

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

Huh, a baby alicorn. That would really shake up the fantheory on alicorns wouldn't it? According to the show it certainly seems like all alicorns are not born, but made. I wonder if two alicorn parents could have alicorn children, and what those children would be like...

Actually, Celestia and Luna were born Alicorns. As for the whole "two Alicorns having children" thing, I really don't see why not. I'm gonna assume that the Sisters' parents were both Alicorns. Edited by Shenron00

Actually, Celestia and Luna were born Alicorns. As for the whole "two Alicorns having children" thing, I really don't see why not. I'm gonna assume that the Sisters' parents were both Alicorns.

Hmm, is that so? I've seen that as popular fan theory, but I don't recall seeing it confirmed. Do you have a source for this information?

And if this is the case, could this foal hypothetically grow into a mare as powerful as the Sisters?

There's another baby alicorn that's unused apparently the baby of Twilight and Blueblood, yeah I don't like either of her parents but then again Sweetie's aren't any bettter, here's my new show unused waifu, Princess Twila.

post-26812-0-41943900-1404140518_thumb.png

@@Eloquence,

I personally consider this supplementary canon and not true show canon, but: The Journal Of Two Sisters references Celestia and Luna being natural born Alicorns who age at an enormously slower rate compared with other pony races. This would explain why they're seemingly immortal, while it's been stated that Twilight (and by association, Cadence,) have ordinary life spans.

Natural born Alicorn = ridiculously long lifespan. Ascended Alicorn = ordinary lifespan.

I somehow doubt they'll ever use Princess Skyla in the show though. That toy is from a few seasons back.

• Brohoof 2

@@Eloquence,

I personally consider this supplementary canon and not true show canon, but: The Journal Of Two Sisters references Celestia and Luna being natural born Alicorns who age at an enormously slower rate compared with other pony races. This would explain why they're seemingly immortal, while it's been stated that Twilight (and by association, Cadence,) have ordinary life spans.

Natural born Alicorn = ridiculously long lifespan. Ascended Alicorn = ordinary lifespan.

I somehow doubt they'll ever use Princess Skyla in the show though. That toy is from a few seasons back.

Ahh, that makes sense. Thank you. I really have to get my hands on that book...

And I'd be shocked if we ever saw Skyla in the show, really. It's more of a 'what if' thing for me :3

Hmm, is that so? I've seen that as popular fan theory, but I don't recall seeing it confirmed. Do you have a source for this information?

And if this is the case, could this foal hypothetically grow into a mare as powerful as the Sisters?

Well, Lauren Faust said that they were born Alicorns. You can look it up of ya don't believe me.

Hypothetically, it's likely, but I doubt it'll happen. If they make every Alicorn super powerful, that'd just be unfair.

The thing I don't like about this character is she's just a palette change of Sweetie Belle. Unless it's just a temporary design, in which case that's tolerable. If the SB-like design becomes an important part of her character, then that meams they're just being lazy with their characters. But we all know they're not gonna just GIVE us a random, half-assed character right?

WAIT A MINUTE! I don't see wings! I looked at the little character in the corner of the box, and I didn't see wings!

• 6 months later...

Okay she is really cute but here is my utter confusion at the alicorn tree to begin with....

First let's start off with Princess Luna and Celestia......

How on Earth does she even have a niece considering by the very definition of a niece, Luna or some unknown brother would have had to have a child in order for a niece to appear in the first place.

Which to my knowledge, Luna is her only sibling and there is no mention or hasn't been a mention of a married sibling.

Same goes with Prince BlueBlood who is NOT an alicorn in the first place.

Maybe I'm overthinking this but this is really messed up....lol....

But she is cute and I do hope she makes an appearance.

• 8 years later...