Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Heya Every-Pony, Crystal Crown Here!

SailorMedamonGirl1

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: Well, truth be told I searched on a whim wondering if there really was a MLP forum on the internet. So, no one actually recommended me nor did I find a link to here. Lucky me, to find such a huge and kind community for Bronies to just talk about My Little Pony! :)

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: (Get ready, cause this'll be a long one)Well, I actually saw the 1st episode on Netflix when my younger cousin came over and I felt wierd because I actually...well, liked it. So, I just kept away as best I could and became a semi-hater of the series in general. Basically, I thought it was stupid for anyone to like he show especially if they were men/boys. But, being me, I tried to let bygones be bygones and didn't say anything.Then....a year later I saw the Equestria Girls movie and I thought 'Hmm, maybe this series isn't too bad after all...I'll try it out' so I slowly got into it. I ended up watching only the 1st 2 episodes in the 1st season, then that was it for awhile. But I did end up connecting with Rarity, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie after I watched it. I just loved Pinkie and Rarity's over-excited nature, and I connected to their Generous/Laughter Elements instantly. But with Fluttershy, she was shy but kind and this ringed true to me more than I realized. I became a pseudo-fan of the show for awhile, never truly 'liking' the show but those characters that made me smile. But then after I saw 'Ballad of the Bronies' and the 'Bronies' documentaries, I realized that the show was much more than I realized before. It was full of hope, of smiles, and of....well, friendship. I really wanted to be a part of that all, spreading all of my wisdom, kindness, and love that I could to others.The show opened up my heart to others a bit more than before, and whenever I got depressed (which was more often than I'd like to admit) I would just watch My Little Pony and it would almost make me cry happy tears in the end.Seeing Pinkie Pie make cupcakes, watching Applejack buck apples, and even watching Rarity freak out over something....All those made my smile stay put for days afterwards. Truly this show has made me realize that there are others that do spread happiness and I wanted to be of them, but even more than that I saw that MLP was partially inspired by Magical Girl Anime (my favorite type of anime no less). Overall, this show has made me not only more brave but making my heart more happy in the end even if others might not approve of anything I do.

I like anime, especially gore or Magical Girl.

I also like Pokemon, Digimon, Medabots, and even (of course) My Little Pony.

I try to be inspirational, even though I often don't follow my own advice.

In fact, most who know me see me as a 'Counselor-In-Training' and they go to me instead of the actual school counselors for good advice. 

I have been bullied in the past, so I am fragile at times but I try to be strong in the face of danger.

I am very friendly, and try to make friends with everyone I can whenever I can.

I can be spoiled at times, and very stubborn in my views. 

The thing is, I have quick anger that I keep bottled up and when I explode everyone thinks I am 'overreacting' over something small at the time. 

But if I am allowed to show my true self, I am known as 'a crazy girl.....but in a good way'.

So....if you wanna be my friend I'll gladly accept you with open arms with a big-bear hug and give you a huge Pinkie Pie smile.

I hope I can make every-pony happy around me, and I love you all! :D

• Brohoof 3

Hello, and welcome to the forums! I saw that you're a pokemon fan, so am I! Cool, a lot of folks here are excited for the new pokemon game (HOENN REMAKE, YAY). So hope to see you around and have a fun time!

Brohoof /)

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forum! *hugs* I can't help but think of another member I've seen on here looking at your profile pic! Buuuuuuut, when I looked further, I discovered a new fancy member that needs to be hugged! *huggles* I hope you will enjoy your time here :)

Being a brony and being on these forums make you 20% cooler. Enjoy your stay!!

Being a brony and being on these forums make you 20% cooler. Enjoy your stay!!

Oops sorry sometimes it types twice it's a glitch.

post-27466-0-83277500-1402575587.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Hey there and welcome, friend. :D.   Its nice to meet you and hope you enjoy your stay here.

If you need assistance around here, feel free to ask, :D

Hello there, and welcome! :)

So Equestria Girls made you more interested in the show and gave you a better impression of things? That's cool, but I don't know if I've ever known anyone else affected by it like that. Equestria Girls is very polarizing, with a lot of people loving or hating it. To be honest, you're the first person I've known of who has watched it before really joining the fandom. Glad you liked it. And that documentary has helped several people I know of become more accepting of the fandom and even get into the show.

If you like magical girl anime, you might be glad to know that there are a number of big time Madoka fans around here. I like it too, but you could call me a casual. :P

Anyway, you seem like a nice person, so PM me if you ever need anything or want to talk. :squee:

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...