Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Best website to order pony shirts?

Rainbow S.D.

WeLoveFine. One of the best places to get shirts, hoodies, and other accessories. :D

Actually, I must digress - WeLoveFine's merch is high quality, but they're also quite expensive and shipping takes forever, as well as a limited inventory.

I'd suggest RedBubble - it's entirely fanartist driven and fellow members of the fandom make a hefty portion of the price you pay, shipping is quick, and they have hundreds, if not thousands of shirts for each of the mane 6, all of them being chic, unique, and magnifique :D Also, they have posters, calenders, tote bags, throw pillows, cell phone cases, hoodies, you name it, they have it :D

• Brohoof 3

I'll second ghostfacekiller. RedBubble is where I got a lot of my pony shirts and it's very

chic, unique, and magnifique 

as Rarity would put it. Bit another good one has to be lookhuman.com. I got an amazing pixel mane 6 shirt from there and I love it so much.

2001blk-w484h484z1-5238-my-little-pixels

It's really cute.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

If only TeeFury had more pony-related designs. xD  I've got a Zelda / Epona and MLP mash-up shirt that came from there.  But they just don't do much MLP stuff.

I purchased an awesome pony shirt on Amazon.  Site where I do 99% of my online shopping.  Hot Topic also has at least one pony shirt that I'm for sure going to buy; their prices sometimes drop / go into clearance (if you can squeeze into a smaller shirt size you can make out like a bandit sometimes).

Hot Topic has most of the T-Shirts I like, and most of them come from WeLoveFine. If you want better variety, try WeLoveFine. If you prefer cheap/discounted (like I do haha), go to hot topic. 

Im ordering a bunch of shirts even welovefine stuff so if anyone has any requests, maybe something you have a hard time finding ill see if I can get my hands on it.