Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

First episode you saw

Discordly Cutiepie

Friendship is Magic. I can't stress how disoriented i feel when i start reading / watching / playing anything from the middle segments. I know how some people can handle it, but i can't.  :(

• Brohoof 2

I was hooked after Friendship is Magic, pt 1; that being the first episode I watched.

It was the villain that hooked me; but after repeated viewings the characters kept me.

• Brohoof 3

My first episode was Magic Duel; I know, a season 3 episode! Still, it got me hooked on the show when I was still in the "this show is for girls I think?", back when I felt awkward listening to the MLP theme xD.

• Brohoof 1

The very first episode. (The two part beginning of Season 1, more specifically)

Although, I wasn't really paying too much attention to it. The first episode I actually sat down, and watched was probably Ticket Master. 

First one I saw was the first one, at the premier. But I flipped through it because I thought it was gonna be stupid. First one I watched- it got me hooked- Party of One. Been a fan ever since <3

• Brohoof 1

I'm pretty sure the first episode I watched was Bridle Gossip.

The "Evil Enchantress" song was in a related video, clicked it, got intrigued, and then watched the episode.

I had never really seen anything from previous generations, I just saw trailers for the G3 movies ^_^ But after getting a recommendation from a friend, I looked up some clips of FiM and eventually the pilot episodes. I went in order from there :lol:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Fall Weather Friends,the vid started at the part where Rainbow says "Make way for the iron pony!" ..thought rainbow was a guy the whole rest of the episode. 

32266__safe_rainbow-dash_animated.gif

what?..  :blush:  :(

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills

Fall Weather Friends,the vid started at the part where Rainbow says "Make way for the iron pony!" ..thought rainbow was a guy the whole rest of the episode. 

[Picture was here.]

what?..  :blush:  :(

Before I was a brony, I thought Applejack was a guy.  :lol:

Before I was a brony, I thought Applejack was a guy.  :lol:

Before i started watching on Netflix,i thought RD and AJ were friends if you know what imean  :comeatus:

They seemed like a cute match to me from what i saw in the episode  :blush:

tumblr_m5zbhvf1tb1qkegu7o1_500.gif

• Brohoof 2

The first episode I watched was Testing, Testing, 123. I quit halfway through when Pinkie started rapping, because it was really weird to me at the time. I got hooked after I watched Bats! Yeah, I'm pretty late. :P

592598__safe_solo_pinkie+pie_animated_ra

How could you have resisted this!  :o

• Brohoof 5

The first episode of MLP is saw was "Sonic Rainboom" Back before I even knew what MLP was, I was sitting down in my lounge room waiting for the next show to come on so I could tape it. I didn't think much of it at the time.

Then a year or so later I saw "The Return of Harmony" on Television.

I watched it.

I watched more.

I watched all the episodes.

Then it happened.

d2254042e13e64c20d06686322e7c0d7.png

mlfw2105-happymanlookingatcomput.jpg

• Brohoof 6