Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

First episode you saw

Discordly Cutiepie

I may have mentioned it on this thread (Too lazy to go back through and check) but I watched every single episode in the proper order. I did go back and watch quite a few a second time later, but I viewed the entire series up to this current hiatus in broadcast order. Why did I start, you may ask? I accidentally stumbled upon the "Flutterguy" clip on YouTube. It made me so curious that I downloaded the entire season one and started right at the beginning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7PGKcikaGY

• Brohoof 2

The first episode I saw was S5E1, The Cutie Map part 1.

When I first started watching the show, season 5 was new, so I started with that season instead of watching the show from the beginning.

The first episode I saw was 'Baby Cakes'. I was... er... Not impressed. I just picked an episode at random so I could see what the fuss was about and didn't last all the way. An episode about wacky annoying baby hi-jinks is a very fast way to turn me off a show. Eventually I gave the show another go and started with 'Friendship Is Magic Pt.1' and got hooked.

So you almost weren't a brony? Interesting.

The first episode I remember seeing was Read it and Weep. I'm lucky I first started on a good episode, I probably wouldn't have become a brony if a saw much other episodes.

Party of One. I heard others talking about that episode as being the best "starting episode", so I went and watched it. I think Pinkie Pride, although being in season 4, is the best starting episode for someone who wants to try out the show for the first time.