A Much, Much Better Ending to "Cupcakes"

Ra1nbowCrasH

• 1 year later...
  • 10 years later...
1 minute ago, TheSupremeLeaderOfChaos said:

Resurrecting this thread from 2012 to say,,,,,, i agree lolol I like this Happily Ever After ending, it soothes my inner 12 year old who was traumatized by that fic haha!

image.gif.08693ccbe61271ca78da0912c119c33e.gif

Isn't Equestria pony flesh 99% fondant? :P

• Delighted Giggle 1

Moments ago, TheSupremeLeaderOfChaos said:

You know, I wouldn't be surprised! Maybe a lingering effect of one of Discord's chaos sprees :umad: Tbh the fondant theory makes Cupcakes!Pinkie's rationale make a little more sense :laugh:

Plus they can actually use the story in their comics that way. 😜

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, TheSupremeLeaderOfChaos said:

Trying to imagine what it would be like if the IDW comics ever canonized any facet of Cupcakes, I would be flabbergasted lolol!! :BornAgainBrony:

I've never read the comic because I don't read fan fiction. I imagine "Cupcakes" isn't about party planning. :sealed:

3 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I've never read the comic because I don't read fan fiction. I imagine "Cupcakes" isn't about party planning. :sealed:

I do read fanfics occasionally (not very often), but stuff like Cupcakes is something I avoid. :maud: I know the basics of the story, though I've never read the whole thing, and it's the exact opposite of what I like about MLP.

The ending here is probably better than anything about the original story, but there's just one flaw. Pinkie would never do anything like that, so there would be no reason for Twilight to go back in time to change it. :twi:

• Brohoof 1