Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Ponyville Fell (OOC)

Tyoeman

Alright, since Slendy, Coal, and Guitar have posted, I'm going to make one post to catch up, since I made my filler post. I guess then it will be Sky's turn and after that Tyo can make his next DM post.

RP Link:

Here

Concept: Ponyville has fallen on hard times. The good times seem as far away as Appleoosa, and as distant as Celestia's Sun. Many ponies have moved away and abandoned their shops and houses. Only a quarter of the inhabitants of Ponyville remain from its former glory. it is up to you to find out why Ponyville is this way and find was to improve it and return it to its former glory as a bright spot in the shadow of Canterlot.

----------

Rules

1. Nopony can play as the main 6.

2. No "Mary Sue" characters.

3. If you try to break the game you will be banned and I will find a replacement.

4. No trolling.

5. All ooc must be posted in this thread (as per the rules of the rp forum).

6. Intentionally screwing things up for other players will get you banned.

7. No swearing in character, unless you use "flying feather" "hay" and other ponyisms.

Posting Rules

Posting will be done at least once a day, also posting will go in order from first to last on the list. If a pony hasn't posted for a day the next pony in line can post, unless otherwise noted by me.

Posting style:

http://mlpforums.com...-thread-format/

RP Guide:

http://mlpforums.com...to-roleplaying/

Char Guide:

http://mlpforums.com...-profile-guide/

----------

Player List

1.Nevermore (Slendy)--Shadow Chaser (Unicorn)

2.GuitarGuru007--Blue Sabbath (nickname: Blue) (Unicorn)

3.Coal--Coal (Earth Pony)

4.MasterCombine-- Dr. Spiritus Whitemane (nickname: Spirit, Dr. Whitemane) (Unicorn)

5.SkySong--Blue Haze (nickname: Hazey) (Pegasus)

might i be part of this rp, once i get more posts, i can get up my avi, and i am already an experienced rp'er

you can just call me Draco

pony breed: unipeg

full name: Staticthor Draconus

nik: Draco

Edited by Benjamin Mailhott

wierd, 'cause it looked like i could have posted on it

A closed game isn't closed by a program that locks out other users or the like. You can still see it and have all the options to post, you just shouldn't because it is only meant for those who are in the game. Like a courtesy thing C:

yes quite....well i believe i overstayed my welcome on this thread, adios

Good luck finding a game! If you ever wanted to, you could always hit me up. I'm always down for a game

Posted Image

what are you talking about, game?

:X A role play. A game...

>______> are you sure you have experience in RP's?

Naw, never mind, I'm going to stop commenting now.

Edited by SkySong

I was wondering that, too! I might just do another "filler" post and just comment on Hazey's thoughts or just basically have her react in the most minimal way that will not effect the plot or the posting order

:X A role play. A game...

>______> are you sure you have experience in RP's?

Naw, never mind, I'm going to stop commenting now.

never heard someone say game when they meant rp is all, besides i made one, its called "The Gate"

its in the occ section right now

Alright, since the primary interaction right now seems to be between Hazy, the guards, and Spirit, I'll go ahead and assume it's okay to post out of order. I'll do that in a little bit :)

Holy cow this RP progessed fast. Plus, the guards totally ignored Blue! Oh well that's a good thing because now he can take some action.

Btw I'm guessing the posting order is more along the lines of, "everypony takes a turn regardless of order." Thats fine by me, as long as it stays nice and even.

I look forward to seeing what happens next.

Shiz just got real ^_^

P.S: I hope you don't mind that I added just a little bit of dialogue for the guards, Tyo; I made sure it didn't significantly alter the structure or feel of the scene.

Edited by MasterCombine
  • Brohoof 1

I look forward to seeing what happens next.

Shiz just got real ^_^

P.S: I hope you don't mind that I added just a little bit of dialogue for the guards, Tyo; I made sure it didn't significantly alter the structure or feel of the scene.

Very nice post...but ill have you know Blue could of taken on both guards. *raises chin* :P

Holy cow this RP progessed fast. Plus, the guards totally ignored Blue! Oh well that's a good thing because now he can take some action.

Btw I'm guessing the posting order is more along the lines of, "everypony takes a turn regardless of order." Thats fine by me, as long as it stays nice and even.

;)

if there's action going on order doesn't matter, I suppose. Also you guys are good. I'm serious, this has become a very interesting rp, thank you. XD :D:lol:^_^:P:wub:

;)

if there's action going on order doesn't matter, I suppose. Also you guys are good. I'm serious, this has become a very interesting rp, thank you. XD :D:lol:^_^:P:wub:

Welllllll, you know me, I try my best. Oh and so do the rest, guess. Lol, I'm kidding we're all doing great.

By the way, totally just returned the favor to Spirit.