Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Greetings, Equestrians!

WordSPark37

I suppose there's no time like the present, and I have no shame, so I'll go ahead and say it.....

Hi!

Seeing as how I'm supposed to be introducing myself, I'll guess I'll do just that. I started out writing fanfiction for the movie Rio, over on FanFiction.net, where I was greeted warmly by the community. As much as I enjoyed my time there, my inspiration soon faded. The writers I met and befriended there had been mentioning some show called My Little Pony : Friendship is Magic for quite some time now, and despite the fact that I was skeptic that I could possibly enjoy such a thing, I gave it a try.

You can probably guess what came after that. No, I didn't come here. I began to write for FIMFiction.net, and so far, I've had moderate success. At least to me, my stories have done quite well, but if you wish to see for yourself, google my pen name!

And yesterday, another of my fellow fanfiction writers mentioned that he was a member here, so I said, "What the heck! Why not?"

And here I am. I'm hoping to be able to get to know others and enjoy myself in this community. At least, it seems to be rather friendly.

I think I'm just a bit disappointed by the fact that there is no topic (That I could find) discussing "WRITING" FIMFiction. I think that would be a fun topic, and could help out the less experienced writers, or even give some helpful guidance to those already writing their own story.

I don't really RP much, so I'm staying outta that one, and really, what interested me was more than anything, meeting fellow FIMFiction writers and chatting about it (Writing in general).

So there you have it. Me, WordSPark37, in a nutshell. I know the name's a hassle, but I usually just go by Word. Can't wait to get started in this community as well!

Welcome to the forums! This place is a all kinds of fun and you're going to fit right in! If there isn't a topic about writing fan-fiction, you should make one yourself. I hear a lot of other ponies on here talking about their fan-fics, so you would have plenty of people to discuss with.

• Brohoof 1

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone (Or rather everypony... Not sure which lingo is appropriate around here)!

I'll be sure to enjoy my stay here, for as long as I've got stuff to talk about! Which, with MLP:FiM, shouldn't be all that hard...

As for your questions/suggestions, I'll check out the forums just to make sure, and maybe start a discussion on FIMFiction. As an answer to the question asked by Daring Do (Sweet name by the way!), I love writing, and FIMFiction is one of my favorite genres so far! So many ideas, so many stories, so much time! I hope I'll be able to ease into this amazing society with minimum struggle, and meet others who share my thoughts on writing and reading... and of course, what happens in MLP:FiM fanfiction. I find that discussing pairings and shippings and charcater development and plot scenarios are always fun and help with the story development process!

And now I'm probably boring you, so, I'll be outta your hair, and off to delve into the other threads that inhabit this site!

Your Humble Writer,

WordSPark37 (Signing out is a habit of mine!)