Little things people do to annoy you?

Lightning-flickr

People in general should just "shup up and do stuff". The world would be a lot better place.

Don't take it personally I just hate when people abuse their position to soapbox an issue I don't care about.

I suppose. There just needs to be some more consistency in soapboxing. Either we leave it to the experts to pontificate on matters, or we let everyone speak. Arbitrarily respecting people's opinions is too chaotic.

• Brohoof 1

I suppose. There just needs to be some more consistency in soapboxing. Either we leave it to the experts to pontificate on matters, or we let everyone speak. Arbitrarily respecting people's opinions is too chaotic.

That is true.

It is annoying when the rules are not clear and straightforward.

I ♥ efficient communication.

• Brohoof 1

Stuff that annoy me from people are:

1.Judging

2.Stand like a statue

3.Bug you when you're watching or looking on internet

4.Watch what you're doing

5.To much food or candy people buy and go into a line and it gets crowded waiting for them to get done buying there food at the check out

6.To much people going into the market getting people crowded

7.People who get into drama

8.Gossip

9.Tattletailing

(I think that's it).

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

What else annoy's me:

1.People don't say "Excuse me" when there walking by you to get in front of you.

What else annoy's me:

1.People don't say "Excuse me" when there walking by you to get in front of you.

2.Keep on having the same "At&t" ringtone that comes with every "At&t" phone,I loved the ringtone since I got a one "At&t" phone intill then people kept on using the same ringtone.

Edited by Felicia
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

It sorta bothers me when people say "Oh, you had to be there"

I'm sure if you explained the story to me, i'd get it.

Edited by Venomous
  • Brohoof 3

1. When people say "You wouldn't understand, you had to be there".

- I'm sure that if you just EXPLAIN the story to me, I would understand!

2. When people stare at me while I'm eating.

- It makes me feel so awkward!

3. When people pass me while driving.

- Hey, I'm going the speed limit, if not 5 over! Pls stahp

4. When people tail-gate me.

- Get off my butt

5. When people say "Cool story bro".

- I dunno why lol

6. When people tell me to do something over and over.

- I'll get to it, I promise!

7. When people are short with me through text.

- Don't just reply with "Okay".

8. When people are sarcastic with me.

- It's a personal thing.

9. When people would walk way too damn slow in the hallways in high school.

- Moooove

10. When people don't use their turn signal.

- Why are you trying to cause accidents?

2,6,8 GUILTY!!!

• When people complain about PewdiePie

Hmm, well at my Wal-Mart, we have a big sign on the front door that says OPEN 24 HOURS, and people have the nerve to ask, "Excuse me, What time do you close?" Like could it be any more obvious?

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
10. When people don't use their turn signal. - Why are you trying to cause accidents?

'Cause the wiring to my turn signal is fried and I'm too cheap to have someone else fix it and too lazy to do it myself.

But as to the topic at hand, it would honestly be easier to list things that don't annoy me, so I'll limit myself to 10.

"Baby on Board" signs (The explanation to this one's a little long, so I'll just leave it off until someone asks.)

Small coughs

Radio commercials for car dealers

When people overfill trashcans

People passing me when I'm driving

Anyone who honks their horn at me, no matter what the reason

Animes/mangas, with one exception: Initial D is alright.

When people do something "ironically". Lemme explain that'n a bit. Irony is all about outcomes. Lets say you hate Ford Mustangs like Indiana Jones hates snakes. If by circumstance you end up owning a Mustang, that's ironic. The outcome it opposite of what is expected. If you go out and buy a Mustang just because you hate them, the outcome is already known and it's no longer ironic. It just pisses me off that so many people fuck this up.

When customers try to tell me how to do my job

Certain faces. This is another I'll need to explain. I'm not talking about certain facial expressions here, I'm talking about actual facial structure. There are certain people who I will meet for the first time and immediately dislike just because of their face. For example, there was this one guy in my calculus class last semester who was actually a pretty chill dude, but every time I looked at him I felt a strong urge to punch him in the face. 

Edited by Keiichi Tsuchiya
  • Brohoof 2

when people give you dirty looks in public for no reason

people spamming me in skype after I told them I will talk to them late

when people are all like hey I got YouTube videos and mine are good like guy you are watching so watch mine yes

people who post screamers on anything

those messages like you will die unless you post this 20 times on different channels

• 2 weeks later...

When people think yester-yesteryyears' fashion is already fashionable again by rule of fashion cyclus.

First of all, that's nonsense, second, it's a little longer than that Sir.

I hate it when

-i'm just minding my own buisiness and my brother sits right next to me, like really close and breathing down my shoulder. I love him with all my heart, he just drives me Crazy sometimes.  :okiedokielokie:

-nail biting like, when people do it and you can hear the nail breaking and their teeth clicking together! that get on my nerves :blink: .

- I go and do a chore for my parents and then I sit down and they tell me it wasn't good enough

-when my brother is a jerk to me all day and then I roll my eyes at a bad joke and my dad yells at me for being "rude" :(

that's it. 

General stupidity. Especially when people quote "facts" that are actually wrong.

I went to the zoo once, and a lady, while standing in front of a large, bold sign that read, "Porcupines cannot shoot their quills," proceeded to tell her friend that porcupines can shoot their quills 50 feet. 

• Brohoof 2

The little things people say, (especially influential people) that are completely misleading and born out of scientific illiteracy. It's similar to the grammar problem someone else mentioned.

I understand everyone has varying interests, but you should still have at least a vague understanding of how humans are related to chimps, or how cold weather doesn't actually "disprove" global climate change.

• Brohoof 1