Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Little things people do to annoy you?

Lightning-flickr

What are some little things people do to annoy you? 

I have quite a few but these are my big ones:

*Playing a game on your phone REALLY loud in public.

*People not saying "Thank you" when I hold the door open for them or pick something up for them.

*People not using turn signals. 

*When you text someone and the one thing they say back for hours is "Oh".

*People being really loud in public about something they know nothing about.

*And lastly, when people quote me on here just to agree with my statement, when they could have just brohoofed it. 

These things annoy me, what things annoy you?  >_>

• Brohoof 9

- People not having a good attitude in the work place (I mean come on guys, none of us want to really work but we don't have to be grumps to each other the whole time)

- Me saying thank you each time I am given assistance, and the response I get back is an ugly stare, or being ignored... >_>

• Brohoof 4

People standing in the middle of a narrow hallway. Dude, if your just hanging out then move to the side.

Obnoxiously loud phone calls in public.

• Brohoof 3

• People not being able to sum up what they want to say, so they start telling me their life story.

People standing in my way or walking slowly

People being loud be it music or talking

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I mostly have a good amount of patience for anything. However, there are things out there that i just can't stand;

- People trying to engage conversation with me / interrupt me while i'm on a phone call.

- Yelling my name excessively and complaining when i don't arrive (usually because i didn't notice or hear them. When it happens to me i just stop and go find the person).

- My friend made up a little song which uses my real name, and he loves reciting it when we're on a skype call. He knows it gets on my nerves fast, and he does it on purpose.

Edited by Terminus
  • Brohoof 1

People standing in the middle of a narrow hallway. Dude, if your just hanging out then move to the side.

The worst thing is when people seem to accumulate in the middle of a hall and talk; completely oblivious of EVERYONE trying to get around them  :mellow:

• Brohoof 3

They exist 

-Calling me by my real name
-Have their hat on backwards and/or have their pants around their knees
-Being obnoxiously loud when talking.
-Bragging about their sex life 
-When they think doing drugs is fucking awesome
-Demanding respect when they haven't earned it

• Brohoof 2

And lastly, when people quote me on here just to agree with my statement, when they could have just brohoofed it.

How about making disrespectful judgments or comments on others when they do things that are not even remotely bothersome to most people.

Another thing: starting a conversation with people and they drop interest but don't bother being kind enough to notify the other party when it's a conversation online.

• Brohoof 4

It takes a fair bit to get under my skin, but there are certainly a few things...

• People butting in when I'm speaking.
  • People rolling their eyes at me when I'm speaking.
  • People assuming that I'm not going to notice you alt-tabbing from a game to your research assignment whenever I walk close by. I wasn't born yesterday, I know what the keystroke looks like and sounds like, kid.

Of course, it's my job to keep a calm facade through all of that, and I'm pretty good. But I have to admit, there are some day you just want to explode.

• One last one; People sitting down next to me in a public space and lighting a cigarette. I mean, come on, really? At least have the courtesy to ask...
  • Brohoof 1

When people subtly try to guilt you into doing something they want. Things like, "If you were really my friend, you'd do this for me." 

And this is probably dumb, but when people pronounce GIF as JIF, like noooooo.

• Brohoof 4

-Calling me by my real name

Not trying to be rude or anything but why would you hate being called by your real name? are you like some kind of secret agent lurking around? (i'm just curious ok)

---

I'm not exactly easily annoyed or angered but i'l try to list some things that annoy me.

-Keeps telling me i'l become a model because how tall i am EVEN THOUGH ITS NOT GONNA FUCKING HAPPEN

-People asking if i am gonna be a volley/basket ball player or a model 

-My family keeps bugging me when theres a foreigner (most specificaly a black person) around (mind you the're quite racist )

-My siblings (excluding my 1 year old cousin) do i need an explanation? 

-People not letting me finish what i am saying.

-People that keep saying i am wrong and they are smarter than me even though they are not.

-People besides my mom using my pc without my permission

-People taking advantage of my kindness, generosity and softy-ness (i'm talking to you slutty 1st grade classmate taking my money all the time and not sharing anything with me and instead ask for a lot of shit).

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Walking slowly in a linear formation across a narrow walkway. Seriously, how inconsiderate.

Talking about me in the third person when I'm standing near them.

Loudness in general, radios, TVs, phones... Its just not annoying to me, it actually hurts.

Repeating themselves or over explaining. I think I got it after you said it the first or second time, please just stop... This is usually the worst when I'm dealing with a tech issue, people love telling me the problem 50 times while I'm trying to fix it.

Edited by Celtore
  • Brohoof 2

not trying to be rude or anything but why would you hate being called by your real name? are you like some kind of secret agent lurking around? (i'm just curious ok)
Because I fucking hate it. It sounds ugly to me, just hearing it makes me shudder 

Walking slowly in a linear formation across a narrow walkway. Seriously, how inconsiderate

I HATE that. If you're not going to walk fast then at least stop stumbling around and let me pass you.

...I've wanted to trip up so many people for doing that :okiedokielokie:  

• Brohoof 1

Definitely going to have to agree with people playing cell phone games with the volume up. However, I'll take it one step further and just say that cell phone noise altogether annoys me. Especially text tones, which you'll hear repeatedly.

• Brohoof 3

-When you don't understand something and they give you a look like you are the stupidest person on the planet.
-Using their height to intimidate people. (Lets see how impressive you height is when you are on the ground)
-Talking big without being able to back it up

• Brohoof 2

Here's another one:

I get annoyed when people say should celebrities should just "shut up and sing/act/write, etc." They are people like you and me ultimately, so why shouldn't they voice their thoughts? Plenty of other morons do on blogs and such. You could even argue that, as people of note, they have a certain responsibility to advocate for their beliefs.

I'd probably would hate it when I get nagged at, when they tell me what to wear but they also wear homeless clothing, when they'll tell me this or that is evil or work of Satan when they never even experience or know something about this or that their entire life, and when they say the "but" word at me. 

(edited)

Here's another one:

I get annoyed when people say should celebrities should just "shut up and sing/act/write, etc." They are people like you and me ultimately, so why shouldn't they voice their thoughts? Plenty of other morons do on blogs and such. You could even argue that, as people of note, they have a certain responsibility to advocate for their beliefs.

People in general should just "shup up and do stuff". The world would be a lot better place.

Don't take it personally I just hate when people abuse their position to soapbox an issue I don't care about.

Edited by Iron Dawn