Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Things people just don't understand about you

Not Yellow Diamond

I feel people don't really understand me as a person. To be fair, I do hide parts myself. But even when I don't, people just don't seem to understand.

Edited by Cash_In
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...

-I believe most of us could relate this but most of the time, people misunderstand what I feel, want and needs- seeing it as a way like I’m “attacking” them or something.  I hate being gaslighted. 

-Mistook my kindness for thinking I’m interested in them or think that I’m stupid enough to be taken advantage off. First, I’m not stupid, I might be just pretending that I care so you will be at my debt. Second, what makes you think receiving kindness from me tells you that I want to sleep with you? (Last part was a bit exaggerated but you get the idea) People are so primitive these days.   

I never liked how people can just simply assume hostility from me when I am simply being direct with them. I hate it when people claim I was "Attacking" someone when I was simply being calm and level headed with them, explaining things to the best of my ability. I generally find that the more offended people are - the more they twist the words of others to suit their narratives. I don't vibe with people who twist other people's words to make themselves look better. 

• Brohoof 1

I don't control my mood and most of the time if I'm depressed or in a generally bad mood, it's for no specific reason. It's just the way I am, my brain just hates me. Which is stupid because isn't the brain's main purpose to ensure its own survival? Why is it so hellbent on destroying itself?