Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Things people just don't understand about you

Not Yellow Diamond

No one really understands me, mainly because of me being a brony and all but i only need to make sure I understand myself. If i have that, i dont need anything else.

People don't understand that I don't like children, nor do I enjoy hugging people unless I am close to them. I make an effort to hide from toddlers before it's too late...Lol

People just... don't get why I'd prefer to be blind (eyes removed, not just eyes not working)... also why I'd want to have my left hand amputated.

I mean really, is that so weird? Of fucking course it is, says someone from a not-me-standpoint. Also people don't get why I have such an affinity with wanting to operate on people's wounds/problems... yeah that one makes me sound a bit over the edge. Hey, its not like I'm trying to hurt you I'm trying to help you! LET ME STERILIZE THE WOUND DAMMIT! (That I caused trying to fix something else but really now, whose paying attention to what caused what heheh!)

Shit I sound like a freak.

Oh.. right ~~~I am.

Also I don't like children-but I want desperately to be a father. Fucking clashing, ain't it?

People just... don't get why I'd prefer to be blind (eyes removed, not just eyes not working)... also why I'd want to have my left hand amputated.

I mean really, is that so weird? Of fucking course it is, says someone from a not-me-standpoint. Also people don't get why I have such an affinity with wanting to operate on people's wounds/problems... yeah that one makes me sound a bit over the edge. Hey, its not like I'm trying to hurt you I'm trying to help you! LET ME STERILIZE THE WOUND DAMMIT! (That I caused trying to fix something else but really now, whose paying attention to what caused what heheh!)

Shit I sound like a freak.

Oh.. right ~~~I am.

Also I don't like children-but I want desperately to be a father. Fucking clashing, ain't it?

if i ever need something amputated I'll hit you up!

----

I'm not too big into visiting my family down south because they think I spend too much time on the computer... but I don't. I hang out with my friends all the time... I guess they don't believe me because I've told them plenty of times but grandma still wants me to watch dr phil talk to a guy who is literally starving himself while playing "second life"

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

People don't understand me. Just... Me in general. My friends...? Even they don't fully understand the massive depths of my unusual (to say the least) personality. I like many different kinds of music, which is one thing people don't get about me, but they mainly don't understand my outlook on life. I see life as I'm sure Pinkie Pie sees it: just one big opportunity to have fun. But people don't get that. They're all about acting cool, being accepted into the teenage 'society'. A lot of the people I don't get along with are stereotypes. They all like the same damn thing. They don't get why I like different stuff. In return, I don't understand why they all love exactly the same things. Well... They try to...

So yeah... That was an unnecessarily deep and detailed post about what people don't understand about me.

Edited by Wolves
  • Brohoof 2

What others don't really understand about me:

-I don't like beer.

-I'm not sad. I'm just quiet. :kindness:

-I'm not an egghead. I just like science.

-I can't swim. I won't swim. I'll never swim.

-I like the gloomy weather.

I have to say, I have a rather long list  :lol: 

I do have a vague bit of genetic autism, courtesy of my dad. I display some of the weirder symptoms of aspergers syndrome...

-I can daydream for hours and hours on end, I'll completely lose touch with reality and my eyes will physically shut down and stop  working. Sometimes my eyes just stop seeing for no reason atall  :P 

-I'll sometimes zone out and bounce around in circles in our backyard without being aware of any of it, I can do this from anywhere  between two minutes to about four hours. I believe this is called an autistic obsession, though I'm not sure. There's actually a big  circle in our backyard where the grass has died because of all my bouncing.  :unsure: 

-I have a slight chemical imbalance that can cause a bit of depression if I don't get a pill, some people think I'm a loser because I  take pills  :blush: 

-It's not necessarily because of my aspergers that I have basically the opposite of ADHD, I have very, very little energy.

-My brain works fundimentally differently than does a normal person's, so most folks just find me hard to understand, even though  the last thing I am is complicated. My personality is also not exactly ideal for getting along with other people  :please:  I'm not so much  shy really, I'm just a loner by nature. I'd usually prefer to be by myself or with one or two very close friends.

That video games is not just a phase I'll grow out of. There are a lot of people who expect me to "grow up" yet I'm going on 20 years of near-daily gaming under my belt. I've dedicated my entire life to playing video games or supporting my gaming.

People who think it's something you will grow out of can bite my shiny metal ass.

• Brohoof 1

People don't understand how I speak better English than my native language (Finnish). In school I speak some kind of weird mix of thlse two languages because I simply do not know the Finnish word. Tho my English teacher doesn't seem find a problem in it.

Edited by RainbowFetish

"Nye, why is your hair so long? You're a boy!"

"Nye, are you going to get a haircut?"

"Your hair is longer than mine! And I'm a girl!"

"When are you gonna get a haircut?"

"When was the last time you got a haircut?"

"You still haven't cut your hair"

"Nye, tie your hair back, its a hazard in the laboratory "

"Your hair is too wavy"

'Think its my hair.

And I always wear shorts (Schools the execption)

Edited by Vennax

• 3 weeks later...

My complete refusal of fashion. "Why are you wearing this? Noone does that!", - say people around me. Well, I don't care, because I think fashion is mostly a supid thing and I want to keep my own style, damn it!

Time theories. Seriously, why is everyone so close-minded when it comes to time theories? I have no chance of sharing my thoughts on concept of time!

A sad thing about me is that people see my shyness and me being an introvert as if i would think im better than then and me not talking to them would mean that i dislike them straight away.

Because thats totally not what im thinking. I often just think i should not bother them and that i could annoy them when im talking about the few things i actually know something about.

But my shyness already destroyed a few job possibilities for me, since some people just dont like me, because of this shyness.

Well sorry that im afraid of talking to people .  :(  I didnt want to be mean. But some people really seems to hate me because of this because they think, that i think i would be better, but thats not true...i just learned from my past that talking to people often just leads to get bullied or beaten up.

Sry that im afraid.

My friends just don't understand why I like MLP and anime, and someone in my class dosen't understand why I don't broadcast it to everyone. I just feel embarrased.

Edited by RivkaBobble

People don't understand why I can't order my own food at restaurants...... I just get too nervous....

They also don't get why I watch ponies....

I'm extremely outgoing and love making people laugh. People always assume that I go to bed smiling, and wake up the same. In reality I have extremely bad anxiety issues, and when I'm alone, bad thoughts can start creeping up on me sometimes to the point where I start crying. I don't show it in reality but I'm very sensitive. 

Another thing that a lot of people don't understand, I'm 20 years old and I collect comic books, and watch lots of cartoons. I came from a conservative family, for some reason, that kind of thing was looked on as odd. :/ Though most people on here would understand completely I'm sure. :] 

Ya definitely the pony thing. Society is far too deeply indoctrinated in this idea that genitals mandate your interests, and that "well adjusted" means consuming only violence, cynicism, and sex. We really are a low brow, simple minded, meat headed culture.