Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Trivial things people could do in your home that would annoy you?

Reecejackox

i hate it when people smoke at my house. makes my asthma go crazy plus it’s just rude. also, i’ve had friends get into my pantry and take food without asking first, that makes my blood boil. just be courteous in someone else’s house, it’s simple.

• Brohoof 3

Not flushing the toilet, someone already said something bout "company" raiding the fridge, I almost literally had a break down once bc someone I barely knew came into my apartment and drank a Pepsi without asking lol.. put shoes up on furniture, honestly kind of prefer no shoes on carpet, I don't have a carpet but lol but even still it bothers me even on other people's carpet... people that I DO give a beverage, ones that politely ask for a drink, not trying to sound cheap, but finish that shit, don't leave 3/4 a can/bottle of warm contents literally sitting around in my living room or anywhere for that matter, most humans are courteous enough that when they make a mess in someone else's house, they clean it up.. 

Edited by KingCorvus

On 2022-08-26 at 5:42 PM, KingCorvus said:

Not flushing the toilet, someone already said something bout "company" raiding the fridge, I almost literally had a break down once bc someone I barely knew came into my apartment and drank a Pepsi without asking lol.. put shoes up on furniture, honestly kind of prefer no shoes on carpet, I don't have a carpet but lol but even still it bothers me even on other people's carpet... people that I DO give a beverage, ones that politely ask for a drink, not trying to sound cheap, but finish that shit, don't leave 3/4 a can/bottle of warm contents literally sitting around in my living room or anywhere for that matter, most humans are courteous enough that when they make a mess in someone else's house, they clean it up.. 

Purge the turd!

I wouldn’t know. I rarely have people over. I guess just leave stuff the way you find it, also depends who is over.