Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Hearts with Voices 1-1RP

ParsoOfEquestria

Draco chuckled as he served dinner. "You look beautiful with your hair down," Draco said with a complimentary tone. He smiled charmingly as he pulled out a chair for her. "Allow me," Draco said as he held the chair for her to sit in so he could push her up to the table.

Hunter's cheeks burned red again as she sat down for Draco to push her in

"surely you're like this to all the other girls"

she giggled and took a sip of her drink before starting to eat her dinner

"wow, this is really good"

liking the taste of Draco's cooking

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hunter's cheeks burned red again as she sat down for Draco to push her in

"surely you're like this to all the other girls"

she giggled and took a sip of her drink before starting to eat her dinner

"wow, this is really good"

liking the taste of Draco's cooking

Draco chuckled slightly. "A gentleman is what I am. A dying breed that gentlemen are," Draco said as as he sat down across from her. He began to eat slowly. He looked at her red eyes. "My my is that a blush I see?" Draco asked as he smirked slightly. "Well There is another song that requires a female singer,"

Draco chuckled slightly. "A gentleman is what I am. A dying breed that gentlemen are," Draco said as as he sat down across from her. He began to eat slowly. He looked at her red eyes. "My my is that a blush I see?" Draco asked as he smirked slightly. "Well There is another song that requires a female singer,"

"oh really?"

quickly cupping her cheeks with her hands to hide her blushing,a small sheepish smile to try and help.

"really? and what one is that?"

she eventually calmed down and went back to eating her dinner, hoping that the blush had gone away for the meantime

"oh really?"

quickly cupping her cheeks with her hands to hide her blushing,a small sheepish smile to try and help.

"really? and what one is that?"

she eventually calmed down and went back to eating her dinner, hoping that the blush had gone away for the meantime

Draco handed her his note book. ' I'm So Excited. ' Draco smiled slightly as he looked at her "Well what do you think?" Draco asked as he looked at her. "Would sort of suit the ladies of today don't you agree?" Draco asked with a joking tone to his voice. he sighed slightly.

Draco handed her his note book. ' I'm So Excited. ' Draco smiled slightly as he looked at her "Well what do you think?" Draco asked as he looked at her. "Would sort of suit the ladies of today don't you agree?" Draco asked with a joking tone to his voice. he sighed slightly.

Hunter read through the lyrics, humming a beat that would suit the pace of the lyrics like she did with her own songs when writing them

"this could work, really good. and like always the audience would eat it up, I can feel it already"

Hunter smiled as she handed the note book back to Draco and finishing off her dinner

Hunter read through the lyrics, humming a beat that would suit the pace of the lyrics like she did with her own songs when writing them

"this could work, really good. and like always the audience would eat it up, I can feel it already"

Hunter smiled as she handed the note book back to Draco and finishing off her dinner

Draco chuckled as he looked at her "Oh really now how so?" Draco asked as he was curious about what her thoughts on it was. He smiled as he tapped his shoe to a beat that suited the song. He smiled slightly "I bet your excited by me asking you eh?" Draco asked jokingly.

Draco chuckled as he looked at her "Oh really now how so?" Draco asked as he was curious about what her thoughts on it was. He smiled as he tapped his shoe to a beat that suited the song. He smiled slightly "I bet your excited by me asking you eh?" Draco asked jokingly.

"well, I'm not really the musical expert like you are, but its just a feeling with the right beat this CAN work out well. but yet again, I always like to see the bright side of things"

she giggled as she took another sip of her drink and smiled at Draco sitting across from her

"well, I'm not really the musical expert like you are, but its just a feeling with the right beat this CAN work out well. but yet again, I always like to see the bright side of things"

she giggled as she took another sip of her drink and smiled at Draco sitting across from her.

"I just go with how I feel. I think of the lyrics for the songs I sing. I mean I'm just saying. Heh plus there is those hipsters who think I'm not cool. Honestly It's about giving the audience what they want.It's about letting the audience know you care," Draco said as he looked out the window. "To connect to them showing your broken side. Letting them know that you are human to them,"

"I just go with how I feel. I think of the lyrics for the songs I sing. I mean I'm just saying. Heh plus there is those hipsters who think I'm not cool. Honestly It's about giving the audience what they want.It's about letting the audience know you care," Draco said as he looked out the window. "To connect to them showing your broken side. Letting them know that you are human to them,"

"an with that, you've shown me that you're more than human"

Hunter rested a hand on his shoulder

"you've shown me that you're a proper man"

stroking his cheek and slowly inching closer to him, but stopping out of shying out, only her face an inch away from his

"an with that, you've shown me that you're more than human"

Hunter rested a hand on his shoulder

"you've shown me that you're a proper man"

stroking his cheek and slowly inching closer to him, but stopping out of shying out, only her face an inch away from his

"Me? A proper man?" Draco asked as he looked into her red eyes with his silver ones. "How am I a proper man. i'm just being a kind person that's all," Draco said as he saw her inching closer. "Is she going to kiss me?" Draco asked himself inside his head. He sighed internally.

"Me? A proper man?" Draco asked as he looked into her red eyes with his silver ones. "How am I a proper man. i'm just being a kind person that's all," Draco said as he saw her inching closer. "Is she going to kiss me?" Draco asked himself inside his head. He sighed internally.

'I think he knows, well, can't keep him waiting'

Hunter closed the gap as quick as she could. when the kiss broke, her cheeks burned red

"I-oh...I'm sorry I was just too caught in the moment, I mean, I wanted to thank you for dinner and I have a really huge fan crush on you and-"

she finally shut herself up from her hastily spoken explanation 

'I think he knows, well, can't keep him waiting'

Hunter closed the gap as quick as she could. when the kiss broke, her cheeks burned red

"I-oh...I'm sorry I was just too caught in the moment, I mean, I wanted to thank you for dinner and I have a really huge fan crush on you and-"

she finally shut herself up from her hastily spoken explanation 

Draco chuckled "No need I enjoyed your kiss my dear, " Draco said as he smiled as he place two fingers onto her lips gently. He smiled slightly as he chuckled. "And you have such a cute blush," Draco said as he looked a her then stole a passionate kiss upon her lips.

Draco chuckled "No need I enjoyed your kiss my dear, " Draco said as he smiled as he place two fingers onto her lips gently. He smiled slightly as he chuckled. "And you have such a cute blush," Draco said as he looked a her then stole a passionate kiss upon her lips.

Hunters eyes sparkled more and then returned the kiss herself, she pinched herself on the arm to check if she was dreaming or not, thankfully the pain was real which made her feel joyed. when the kiss broke, she looked straight into his eyes

"you're so amazing"

Hunters eyes sparkled more and then returned the kiss herself, she pinched herself on the arm to check if she was dreaming or not, thankfully the pain was real which made her feel joyed. when the kiss broke, she looked straight into his eyes

"you're so amazing"

Draco chuckled slightly as he leaned back. "A doomed battle knowing there is no chance to survive," Draco said out loud thinking of something his grandfather told him long ago. "Sorry that saying was from my grandfather. A kind man though paranoid from his time in war,"

Draco chuckled slightly as he leaned back. "A doomed battle knowing there is no chance to survive," Draco said out loud thinking of something his grandfather told him long ago. "Sorry that saying was from my grandfather. A kind man though paranoid from his time in war,"

"he sounds like the wise one"

giving him a quick peck on the cheek before cleaning off the table and walking into the living room. after putting more wood on the fireplace she sat back onto the couch and smiled at Draco. she was feeling a lot more than just a crush towards him 

"he sounds like the wise one"

giving him a quick peck on the cheek before cleaning off the table and walking into the living room. after putting more wood on the fireplace she sat back onto the couch and smiled at Draco. she was feeling a lot more than just a crush towards him 

Draco stood up as he bowed to her. "How about a private show?" Draco asked as he began to hum slightly. It was a somber tune. He smiled as he began to sing his song "Cheap smoke

Rising like a spirit in the

Soft glow of a New York street

No glamour or garb can hide

The animal heart inside of me,"

Draco stood up as he bowed to her. "How about a private show?" Draco asked as he began to hum slightly. It was a somber tune. He smiled as he began to sing his song "Cheap smoke

Rising like a spirit in the

Soft glow of a New York street

No glamour or garb can hide

The animal heart inside of me,"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfvYHUWuq9k

Hunter sat and watched Draco's little performance, applauding him afterwards and smiling

"how you manage to keep track of every song you do surprises me"

patting the couch's empty spot beside her

"I bet you're used to all your fan girls treating you like this, hmmmm?"

chuckling to herself

Hunter sat and watched Draco's little performance, applauding him afterwards and smiling

"how you manage to keep track of every song you do surprises me"

patting the couch's empty spot beside her

"I bet you're used to all your fan girls treating you like this, hmmmm?"

chuckling to herself

"Most of my fans are either old mares or married ones," Draco said as he sat next to her. "How it's simple I keep a notebook that I look at when I need to remember the lyrics," Draco said as he looked at Hunter "What are you jealous ?" Draco asked as he chuckled to himself.

"Most of my fans are either old mares or married ones," Draco said as he sat next to her. "How it's simple I keep a notebook that I look at when I need to remember the lyrics," Draco said as he looked at Hunter "What are you jealous ?" Draco asked as he chuckled to himself.

"what that you're here in my house, had dinner AND kissed me? I feel that those older mares and married ones might be jealous of ME"

she laughed poking her tongue out

"but I do keep a book with me, though all whats in it are the songs I've performed so far the past nights"

"what that you're here in my house, had dinner AND kissed me? I feel that those older mares and married ones might be jealous of ME"

she laughed poking her tongue out

"but I do keep a book with me, though all whats in it are the songs I've performed so far the past nights"

"That's good," Draco said as he smiled at her. "I'm sorry about your first time performing at the club," Draco said as he looked at her "He must have payed the bouncer off. Oh boy that wouldn't be good," Draco said as he chuckled to himself. "Well at least it didn't happen eh?"

"That's good," Draco said as he smiled at her. "I'm sorry about your first time performing at the club," Draco said as he looked at her "He must have payed the bouncer off. Oh boy that wouldn't be good," Draco said as he chuckled to himself. "Well at least it didn't happen eh?"

"yeah I know, it could have happened in any bar. thats what barkeeps are trained to look out for, I used to know this nice guy, he worked at a bar, every night I went there, he made sure I got home safely when his shift ended, never tried anything, he was gay"

Hunter quickly silenced herself

"listen to me rambling on"

"yeah I know, it could have happened in any bar. thats what barkeeps are trained to look out for, I used to know this nice guy, he worked at a bar, every night I went there, he made sure I got home safely when his shift ended, never tried anything, he was gay"

Hunter quickly silenced herself

"listen to me rambling on"

Draco chuckled slightly as he looked at hunter. "Jealous of me getting fan girls?" draco asked as he smirked at her with a joking smug look on his face. He pulled her close to him kissing her roughly. Then pinning her playfully to the couch "Should I ravish you?"

Draco chuckled slightly as he looked at hunter. "Jealous of me getting fan girls?" draco asked as he smirked at her with a joking smug look on his face. He pulled her close to him kissing her roughly. Then pinning her playfully to the couch "Should I ravish you?"

Hunter was about to respond with something smart-assed but was caught off guard by Draco's kiss, she fought back with one of her own

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"who's jealous of who now?"

she giggled before kissing him once more

"hint, its not me"

bursting out into laughter and cuddled up to him 

Hunter was about to respond with something smart-assed but was caught off guard by Draco's kiss, she fought back with one of her own

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"who's jealous of who now?"

she giggled before kissing him once more

"hint, its not me"

bursting out into laughter and cuddled up to him 

"Oh yes the entire building heard you," Draco said with a chuckle and a lit cigarette. He grinned to her as he looked at Hunter. "Now I think I've tested you to your limits haven't I?" Draco asked playfully as he smoked slightly. "I'm joking my dear," he said as he looked at her.

"Oh yes the entire building heard you," Draco said with a chuckle and a lit cigarette. He grinned to her as he looked at Hunter. "Now I think I've tested you to your limits haven't I?" Draco asked playfully as he smoked slightly. "I'm joking my dear," he said as he looked at her.

"I've got a singer's lungs, you can't deny that"

Hunter giggled before playfully hitting Draco on the chest

"well if anybody wants to find us they can always follow the trail of clothes from the living room into here"

laughing again at her joke before letting out a yawn