Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post(S) Not coming through

Barack Ollama
Go to solution Solved by Quilava,

Well, there are some issues with the my content section for many people, due to the fact that I believe there is still maintenance going on within the forums, so I have to assume that your problem is caused by this maintenance.

Hello Minitori, I took a look on your "posts" tab on your profile and your postings are being documented down properly. But may I ask, are you using the "Find Content" button on your profile to try and locate your posts?

(edited)

Hello Minitori, I took a look on your "posts" tab on your profile and your postings are being documented down properly. But may I ask, are you using the "Find Content" button on your profile to try and locate your posts?

Im talking about post count.

EDIT: I found out the problem, I was posting in sections that wasnt increasing post count.

Edited by Minitori
  • Brohoof 2

Alright, perhaps the posts you are making are being done in the Cloudsdale Colosseum? Due to the leniency and silliness that goes on there, posts made in that section do not count for your actively visible post count.

• Brohoof 1

EDIT: I found out the problem, I was posting in sections that wasnt increasing post count.

I'm glad that you found the solution to the problem you were experiencing. :)

I will go ahead and lock this topic.

• 5 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.