Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Weirdest place you've watched MLP

frEEk

During studyhall in school with ScarletDagger on his phone. ^_^

It's a bad place to watch the narration of the Farewell Letter from My Little Dashie :( I broke down and started crying and the teacher ended up coming over and asking if I was alright.

Considering how many people here mentioned their phone/computer, I'm going to say the weirdest place I've ever watched it is... on TV.

This! It's the only place I ever watch it. :P

I watch it anywhere if I get bored. I have every episode on my MP3 player. The weirdest place I have watched it was at Future Soldier training while waiting to take my 1-1-1 physical fitness test 2 weeks ago.

I pretty much watch it anywhere when I reach an idle state. Gives me something to do and keeps my mind occupied. In the car, at the gym, when my friends are playing video games and I am not.

I have a lot of friends who smoke this weird stuff called Spice, and whenever they start getting into a smoking session, I pop in my headphones and watch an episode while they do their thing. As the only one of my friends who refuses to do drugs, my friends jokingly refer to Ponies as my Drug.

• Brohoof 1

my friends jokingly refer to Ponies as my Drug.

wait, ponies aren't a drug?!? what the love and tolerance have I been snorting then?

At McDonalds on my laptop. My internet was down a while back and of course I couldn't wait a few days for it to be turned back on so went to McDonalds and used their slow-as-Granny Smith free wi-fi to watch it in 360p on YouTube. It was noisy and the video was horrible quality but at least I got my pony fix.