Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Outcast Academy Rp planning/searching thread

TechiePidge

Is fiction gonna post? I think he was the changling

Sorry.

Yeah, I was the changeling. I'm short on time at the moment, but I should be able to post tonight.

@@RandomRainbowz101,

It says the rp is closed, however a person who was in this rp, is no longer in it, so Ill allow you to join.

Ill add her in later, go ahead and start rping

Did Mint Drop...er...drop?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
(edited)

@, @@Mint Drop, @,@@LunaKitty R5, @,@,@@@madjack2001 @

Hey-Hey~ Its rain here!

Im disappointed in some of you.....jk jk

Im just upset that we have let this rp die and stuff! (im thinking about making a chat room somewhere where we can sometimes have 'side rps' in and stuff, the thread being the main rp thread where all the action and stuff happens...merr)

If you dont reply within....ill give you 2 weeks for you people with jobs and stuff.

So if you dont reply within the next two weeks you will be booted from the rp...

So you must reply before October 26th at midnight central time to reply

ANYWHO~

Its time to assign dorms~

there are 40 dorm rooms, thats alot, but thats for those 'side NPC' characters and stuff :3

and~ there is a catch! you MUST have a roommate! so this is the sign up area for dorm rooms!

I must warn you~ this academy has weird twists and secrets...some of the rooms have secrets within them~

The dorm rooms

and 40

all have some sort of 'secret' to them. Which is a secret until you rp hehehehe (im evil)

some dorm rooms are occupied by NPCs so the dorm rooms listed are the ONLY ones open

which is alot, so don't worry about finding a dorm unless you want the special ones~

Dorm rooms and occupiers~

1-Open-Open

2-Open-Open

3-Open-Open

5-Brandi-Midnight Shade

9-Daruis-Sunset Hooves

13-Open-Open

15-Lee-Open

16-Unknown for now-Open

18-Open-Open

20-Open-Open

29-Open-Open

30-Open-Open

40-Leo-Open

-Rain

Edited by RainMuffin

@

Its sort of a map thing so people dont get confused for example

someone says they are in the same dorm room was leo, but someone else also says they are in that dorm room and a big fight breaks out over it...

@@madjack2001,

Updated!

You realize your sharing a dorm with Daruis right? Im just asking

@,

Sorry! I had a response written out to everyone, then my computer derped and I lost everything. It'll take me a bit of time to get it all typed up again.

@@Scorppio500

It seems you don't know the basic rules of RPing on this site. Seeing that you are a muffin, and thusly new, I guess some slack can be cut for you, but do pay attention. 

1. Locate the OOC (out of character) thread for every RP. If one can not be found, PM the person who started the RP asking for a link to the OOC. 

2. Read the rules of the OOC and apply as specified. Usually this consists of filling one of these out and submitting it via link to the RP starter by posting it in the OOC with a request to join. If denied, great, you're in. If not, then do NOT post in the RP. 

3. Do NOT control another persons character unless given explicit permission. This can get you in quite a bit of trouble if you do this without permission. 

Note: I have no intention of being hostile and I apologize if I came across as such. I merely am informing you of the general rules that are used when RPing. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me or PM me. I've been around these parts for quite a while and I'd be happy to help ;)

@ 

I know, I just don't know anything about Darius, maybe I should go look into that, I will keep my choice anyway

@

I like your reaction

Here's a link to Darius's bio: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/darius-r6818

Edited by Finisher7119