Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Help for Making Merch to Sell?

Sweets

Hi there! I'm looking to maybe broaden my selling horizons, and looking to put stuff on Etsy to sell. Since I'm not really any good with my hands, all I can really offer is maybe custom shoes or at the very least make prints of my art (But seriously if you want a commission go to my commission thread on the forums)

SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION PLACED HERE 

http://mlpforums.com/topic/99644-the-sweets-shoppe/ CLICK THE LINK! CLICK NOW!!!

Anyway! I wanted to offer, not only canvas prints but also the ability to make posters out of my work. Does anyone else have any suggestions for sites or businesses that can help me do this? Also, any resolution tips for printmaking? 

Thanks, thanks so much in advance!

Hi there! I'm looking to maybe broaden my selling horizons, and looking to put stuff on Etsy to sell. Since I'm not really any good with my hands, all I can really offer is maybe custom shoes or at the very least make prints of my art (But seriously if you want a commission go to my commission thread on the forums)

SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION PLACED HERE

http://mlpforums.com/topic/99644-the-sweets-shoppe/ CLICK THE LINK! CLICK NOW!!!

Anyway! I wanted to offer, not only canvas prints but also the ability to make posters out of my work. Does anyone else have any suggestions for sites or businesses that can help me do this? Also, any resolution tips for printmaking?

Thanks, thanks so much in advance!

I'm not sure how the details of it works, but try cafepress.com for having your prints put on pretty much anything. They'll take your image and custom make anything from totes to coaster to tees and posters.

I'm just not sure how the payment/selling thing goes for it.…