Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MrMime49

img-3483469-1-fly_high_by_jack_a_lynn-d4

^ Reposted from the Favorite Shipping thread, but I had to...it's one of the most beautiful pictures I've ever seen. Whoever drew it had great passion for this pairing and both of the characters.

PinkieDash is, and always will be, my OTP. They showed such potential as an interesting pair so early in Griffon the Brush-Off, and just kept it going with Party of One and Wonderbolts Academy. Both ponies have this spark of innocent mischief inside of them that draws them together. Their fan fiction has been awesome, with touching stories that show all the problems that would present themselves and how they would solve them with love and understanding--Where Your Heart Is, Acquiesce, Sweet Nothings, No Matter What, One Bet...wow!    :ooh:   :dash:

So yes, I am thrilled to be a member of this fan club. Go PinkieDash!

• Brohoof 3

img-3483469-1-fly_high_by_jack_a_lynn-d4

^ Reposted from the Favorite Shipping thread, but I had to...it's one of the most beautiful pictures I've ever seen. Whoever drew it had great passion for this pairing and both of the characters.

PinkieDash is, and always will be, my OTP. They showed such potential as an interesting pair so early in Putting Your Hoof Down, and just kept it going with Party of One and Wonderbolts Academy. Both ponies have this spark of innocent mischief inside of them that draws them together. Their fan fiction has been awesome, with touching stories that show all the problems that would present themselves and how they would solve them with love and understanding--Where Your Heart Is, Acquiesce, Sweet Nothings, No Matter What, One Bet...wow!    :ooh:   :dash:

So yes, I am thrilled to be a member of this fan club. Go PinkieDash!

Putting Your Hoof Down? Don't you mean Griffon the Brush Off

• Brohoof 1

Putting Your Hoof Down? Don't you mean Griffon the Brush Off

Yes I do. Thanks!  :blush: I fixed it just now. Must've been the "rhythm" of the words that confused me. (Too bad Dash wasn't in that episode to defend Pinks and talk some sense into Fluttershy!)

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...