Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

craft need some help

ShoeShy

Hi everypony! I want to ask a favour. Has anypony have a picture of a 3D model of anykind of pony from mlp? Or even better, a program that would allow me to rotate the 3D model? I'm thinking about making a clay figure of a pony. Oh and by the way, any tips on making non-pottery clay project? I tried doing a clay figure of a labramon, but the head failed a bit (if you want, I can port a picture of it :D ) and I abandoned it .

And don't delete this thread, when (if) I finish it, I'll update this thread.

P.s. Am I the only one making ''craftfic'' on this site? xD

Edited by ShoeShy

Hi everypony! I want to ask a favour. Has anypony have a picture of a 3D model of anykind of pony from mlp? Or even better, a program that would allow me to rotate the 3D model? I'm thinking about making a clay figure of a pony. Oh and by the way, any tips on making non-pottery clay project? I tried doing a clay figure of a labramon, but the head failed a bit (if you want, I can port a picture of it :D ) and I abandoned it .

And don't delete this thread, when (if) I finish it, I'll update this thread.

P.s. Am I the only one making ''craftfic'' on this site? xD

Well, here's a rotating model of Rainbow Dash, and the creator of the model has given links to many of his other Pony models (including the rest of the Mane 6, Trixie and Celestia, I believe).

http://kp-shadowsquirrel.deviantart.com/art/Rainbow-Dash-Pose-1-214625810?q=boost%3Apopular%20Rainbow%20Dash%20Model&qo=0

I hope that helps you out.

• Brohoof 1