Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

a song in my heart and ponies lining my shelves

sondheim

Hi, everypony!

You call can call me sondheim (big or little S, I'll leave that up to you), I'm a 21 year old filly from Down Under, long-time brony, first-time forum poster, and a little bit (flutter)shy, so don't mind me if I'm kind of quiet around these parts.

There's not a lot to be said about me, but for your reading pleasure anyway here is a list of things I love:

• ponies
  • books
  • writing
  • singing
  • theatre
  • BROADWAY
  • rainbow-coloured items of clothing
  • Pikachu
  • dinosaurs
  • funny hats
  • my iPod (his name is Nathan Lane)
  • quality TV
  • Audrey Hepburn
  • pop culture earrings
  • hazelnuts
  • coffee
  • more ponies
My big dream is to become a Broadway star, a bestselling novelist, or hey, both! Shoot for the moon. Just like our dear overlord Celestia. I love to sing, and I'm told that I'm not terrible at it, so expect some ponified versions of my favourite showtunes when I get around to it (I can't write music myself!).

My personal best ponies are Rainbow Dash, Pinkie and Derpy.

Crackle is best dragon. FOREVER.

Thank you!

• Brohoof 2

Welcome Sondheim! We have something in common, you and I...we share the same 3 best ponies! I can tell already that we're going to get along just fine! :lol: Oh, and yes, Crackle is definitely best dragon! BLARG*scratch scratch scratch* Edited by super muffin derpy506
  • Brohoof 1

Thanks for the welcome, everypony - and for the welcome song, which I just know is gonna be in my head all day now! :D

Looking forward to getting to know all of you and adding to my tiny collection of brony friends... but first I have to go watch the new episode! Curse these timezones that make me sleep through it!!