Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are on your shelves (and/or other horizontal surfaces)?

Luna the Great of all the Russias

What do you have on your shelves and/or other horizontal surfaces such as desks, tables, etc.?

As for my shelves, the most interesting would be my collection of books... and a backlog that somewhat concerningly has been growing faster than I can read.

• Brohoof 2

A bunch of pony merch (Mostly g5, since that's my favorite gen), some Pokemon, books, some FNaF merch, and my desk has my Ocean Breeze plush next to my PC and a bunch of Silverstream merch on the other side.

My share of unread books as well.

The most eye catching item however, actually belongs to my girlfriend, a cheetah skull.

20230803_230234.thumb.jpg.96057d9e16cfe317c42332e7bccceef9.jpg

My soviet gas mask used to sit on there as well but It's been on the kitchen counter looking down the Hallway for the past year or so. I bought this head shaped color changing lamp from Ikea that for it and also keep my US M1 helmet on it, but I wore it on July 4th and accidently smeared a bunch of face paint on the head strap that needs to be cleaned off first.

Top shelves are mostly just books and manga. Lower shelves have collectables and other things like batteries, ear buds and computer peripherals.

I don't have shelves at the moment.

On my desk is a midi keyboard controller, a little semi-modular synth, some books on the side, pc peripherals, random cables.  Nothing too crazy right now.

These plushies, that are right above my monitor, are probably the most expensive things I have on my shelves) On other shelves there are mostly books and some toys from my childhood, which I just don't know where else to put.

IMG_20230808_010804.jpg

Edited by Ponoptikum

Tons and tons of Star Wars collectibles occupy my display shelves. My utility shelves and desk are covered in creative tools, reference books, two dolls, pony stuff, miscellaneous Barbie and Disney princesses. I have a lot of random papers and some vitamins on there too.

The other horozontal surface is my bed, upon which I decant my corpse after a long day.

I am going to limit my response to my actual bookshelf, because if I included all my horizontal spaces, I'd be here a while:

• TOP SHELF: Statues, extra lamps, trinkets, and things I got from other people for the most part. I have some items that my late grandmother and an old friend once gave me up there.
  • BELOW THAT: Manga, cook books, some educational/quick reference stuff, a coin bank, and some plushes/toys that I wanted to display.
  • BELOW THAT: Official records and documents, a container of pens and pencils and such, odds & ends, some games and video games, and my very slim collection of vinyl records.
  • BELOW THAT: Various books I've collected over the years and some DVDs/Blurays.
  • BOTTOM SHELF/STORAGE: You can't see this because the doors are closed, but I keep other kinds of merchandise that I either will switch out for displaying later or merch I want to keep in its original packaging, and some personal effects that I hardly ever use.

...I may need to reorganize my bookshelf so that each level is not wildly mismatched. :confused:

On my desk (which has a hutch over it, as well): G1 and G3 MLPs, unicorn plushies, dog plushies and other cute dog items, mini Pride flags (lesbian, bi and progress lol), and seasonal garlands that I wrap around it.

• 3 weeks later...

I’ll share some of the interesting things I’ve got. I have three shelves with Anubis statues and two with other Egyptian gods. I have a shelf with statues of different death/underworld deities (Hel, Hades, etc), I have an entire shelf of Santa Muerte statues, I have shelf of statues and stuff of demons like Lucifer, Lilith and Prince Stolas, I have a shelf of Cthulhu statues/stuff and I have a shelf of different deities such as Hekate and The Morrigan. I want to get some Angel statues and start a shelf of those, a statue of Ares and Nyx and some more Norse god statues. I got this big statue of Medusa I gotta find someplace to put. I have a massive bowl of crystals in front of this large owl of Prince Stolas someone made. 

Other random stuff I have are Harley Quinn statues and funko pops, I have a Blue Eyes White Dragon Statue and funko pops, Babymetal and fnaf funko pops, Steamboat Willie Funko Pop and I have a snow globe that plays the song, random stuffed animals, skulls and other spooky goth stuff.