Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Looking for a partner for an (Advanced) 1on1 RP.

repsol rave

I'm here all time, I already told, I have no problem. But you must help me, never really saw or played Minecraft, I would be the noob, who dies fast XD

Lol.

Well, no worries, I could assist, I've been playing Minecraft for about a year, I know it well.

Awesome! Looks like we're about ready to start this off. Tough I dunno how to start this, I mean, we can't just have the group spawn somewhere right?

Also, I'm at work Now (what a surprise right?) So I dunno if I can start the RP topic from my phone.

Awesome! Looks like we're about ready to start this off. Tough I dunno how to start this, I mean, we can't just have the group spawn somewhere right?

Also, I'm at work Now (what a surprise right?) So I dunno if I can start the RP topic from my phone.

No problemo, I can wait, it's fine.

@, Awesome! i'll go make a different thread for that one! :D

As for this RP, i do believe we can start? Tough i would like it for @@Shadowking58,  To start this off, since he clearly has most minecraft experience. And because i just have no idea how to start something like this off! So could you make the RP thread and mention me and @, in there so we can find it? Would be much obliged! 

@@Shadowking58,Sorry for keeping it so quiet in here, tough @, mentioned that he wasn't going to be able to post during this weekend, so i want to wait for him to return before i make the RolePlay. i don;t want him to be left behind after all!

Hope we can start this thing off monday or maybe sunday evening. It's been a while tough we're reaaaaaaaly close to beginning now! XD

@@Shadowking58,Sorry for keeping it so quiet in here, tough @, mentioned that he wasn't going to be able to post during this weekend, so i want to wait for him to return before i make the RolePlay. i don;t want him to be left behind after all!

Hope we can start this thing off monday or maybe sunday evening. It's been a while tough we're reaaaaaaaly close to beginning now! XD

Okay then, no problem