Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Harry potter fans?

Miss.RariDash

I do love harry potter! If you do then tell me, whats your favourite book/movie? Least favourite book/movie? What house your in? Quidditch position? Etc.

I put this topic under books because the books came out first and i do feel it's right to put the books before the films.

Anyway...I look forward to replies!

I've only seen the movies but by far my favorite is the Sorcerer's stone, based on the fact they actually spent time with the school year / going over the magic.  I dislike the deathly hallows the most as it just seems to go on forever with a lot of small talk / other stuff void of the main storyline (My opinion only).

As the houses go, I still think that Ravenclaw is the best house and should have gotten more recognition.

• Brohoof 1

I adore Harry Potter. It's almost too unbelievable that one writer thought all that up.

I'd probably be in house Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff. My favorite book is probably The Order of the Phoenix. My least favorite movies are 3,4,5,6 and 7. 

Harry Potter is so cool, I love magic! I cant decide between the first four books for my favorite though. Each one had an element I like in stories. ( Adventure, mystery, etc. ) I think my least favorite would be the Half-blood prince. It just didnt stick out to me as much as the others. I'll have to read it again.

I'm a Ravenclaw by the way and um, do bleachers count as a position in quidditch? (Like sitting on them and watching the game.)

I am a harry potter fan, and I have read both books and movies. I actually went to see Deathly Hallows Part Two on my twelfth birthday. But Prisoner of Azkoban is  my favorite HP book, because of Sirious. I am a Raveclaw for sure, because of Luna. And I would be eithor a chaser or a beater. 

• 4 weeks later...