Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Which Harry Potter house would you be in?

StarNote

When I took the Pottermore quiz, I was sorted into Hufflepuff, which I am completely and utterly fine with, happy even, as the Hufflepuff house has turned out the fewest Dark Wizards of them all. Other Harry Potter quizzes over the years have sorted me into all of the houses intermittently, however I shall take Pottermore's decision as the final say.

So yeah, woo! Hufflepuff!

• Brohoof 1

Hello, @

Just so you are aware, I have altered this thread's title to give it a bit more proper context.

Thank you!

thx for doing that for me 

I've never really watched the movies or read the books religiously so I wouldn't really know which of those four houses would suit me the best. I suppose that if I were to choose one, it would be based on my favourite colour, that being green.

well i can tell you kind of what you are if you whant me to go more deep i can but these are the basics

Rawenclaw -smart  and diffrent

Hufflepuff-kind and diffrent

Sltyheren -mean and powerful

Gryffendor-brave- coragous

Hey if anyone would like to join my contest for a free base pony you can sighn up in my status update and say i am in on the contest  or something like that THX :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Ravenclaw is le smart.

Gryffindor is le rebellious youth.

Slytherin is le mindgaming youth.

What is le hufflepuff? 

Ravenclaw for sure but I want to know why hufflepuff is how it is. I don't remember *googles some* moral superiority and hard working? Whats the point of working hard, and loyally, if you are working for a slytherin in disguise but don't know any better because you aren't a ravenclaw? Literal sheep class. No thanks. I like their honest side though, but it conflicts with loyalty imo at some points which they also supposedly have. What happens when they have to choose one or the other? I would know which, being a Ravenclaw.

Anywho I recommend hpmor, its on topic, click the link in my sig, its a neat harry potter logical fic. However do not assume harry uses logic perfectly, aside from that, I think its pretty good. 

Edited by Lil Pip

Slytherin, and I feel like the Slytherin abuse is a little unfair here. ;_;

The Slytherin house isn't just where all the bad people go. The house represents pride and ambition. The desire to use magic for success and power, to achieve your personal goals.

While it attracts plenty of sour folks, this is only the fallout of the house's true personality. It's not that the Slytherin house makes bad people, just that bad people often have similar traits.

In the Potterverse, Merlin the Magician came from Slytherin and he's certainly not a bad guy. 

• Brohoof 2

well i can tell you kind of what you are if you whant me to go more deep i can but these are the basics

Rawenclaw -smart  and diffrent

Hufflepuff-kind and diffrent

Sltyheren -mean and powerful

Gryffendor-brave- coragous

Hey if anyone would like to join my contest for a free base pony you can sighn up in my status update and say i am in on the contest  or something like that THX :lol:

Are those the differences between them? I suppose in that case I would be more akin towards Hufflepuff than anything else as I do pride myself on being kind much of the time.

Edited by Ganondorf8

Slytherin, and I feel like the Slytherin abuse is a little unfair here. ;_; The Slytherin house isn't just where all the bad people go. The house represents pride and ambition. The desire to use magic for success and power, to achieve your personal goals. While it attracts plenty of sour folks, this is only the fallout of the house's true personality. It's not that the Slytherin house makes bad people, just that bad people often have similar traits. In the Potterverse, Merlin the Magician came from Slytherin and he's certainly not a bad guy. 

Yes! Thank you for saying that! You are absolutely right! Slytherin in not "bad guy factory". Not at all! 

:P I'm also a Pukwudgie.

I'm a Thunderbird here. Suppose it only makes sense to include the North American equivalent to Hogwarts. My patronus is a White Swan, and my wand is hazel wood with a unicorn hair core, 10 3/4 inches, and unyielding in flexibility.

I'm a Thunderbird here. Suppose it only makes sense to include the North American equivalent to Hogwarts. My patronus is a White Swan, and my wand is hazel wood with a unicorn hair core, 10 3/4 inches, and unyielding in flexibility.

It's weird to think our mlp OCs could have bits of their mane in some wizard's wand. :P My wand is English Oak, Unicorn hair, slightly springy. I did the patronus quiz so many times and made a speadsheet of my points and results...I ended up deciding on Tortoiseshell Cat, which was my second highest score next to Dun Mare...since I'm honestly not fond of horses. :'D

Also, TO ANYONE INTERESTED, there's a really cool Harry Potter community on Facebook that I'm part of. You join the Great Hall and your House's group, and play games and compete against other houses for points. :) There are prefects and professors and everything. Tell me if you join!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/333331803717636/

• Brohoof 1

I took it once. I was in Ravenclaw, which is really weird because I'm not the studious type.

you dont gust need to be smart to be in ravenclaw you can be diffrent and quite clever (not in a math way)

Hmm...I think I'm between Hufflepuff, because I'm a people-pleaser, a gifter to show my affections, and I love being helpful....and Ravenclaw because I'm very creative and good at thinking outside the box. I highly value intelligence both in myself and those I surround myself with, and I'm a fan of riddles. Hmm. Pottermore solved the dilemma. I'm in Ravenclaw. :) 

• Brohoof 2

Definitely Hufflepuff for me, as all the quizzes I've taken have given me that result. But also because very many, if not all of the traits of a Hufflepuff fit me as well.

I kind of wished they expanded more on the lore, life and adventures of the kids of the other houses. It's always been focused on Gryffindor the whole time and occasionally the Slytherins just to make them do bad things. Not much can I say about the other two houses since I don't know them much. 

Edited by cider float

Gryffindor, without question. It fits my personality and the stuff I value. Besides, Hermione Granger is in Gryffindor, so we could swap hairstyling tips.  :proud:

Maby i think her hair comes naturally