Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Which Harry Potter house would you be in?

StarNote

Slytherin. Pottermore says so. And we all know that it's the best house. Draco and his cronies are the only people that didn't deserve to be in it; giving it a bad name, being delinquents. 

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

Well I took the test on Pottermore and turns out I'm a hufflepuff 

@

Yeah, my point was, if Ravenclaw took all smart nerds, Herminey would go there. Because if you for example take Luna Lovegood, I feel like Herminone is "a bit" more smart. So, my guess that there is another quality, like perhaps the will to discover, to invent. For me, Ravenclaw would amass not only clever, but also inventive and artistic people and just extraordinary personalities.

Hermione actually wanted to be in ravenclaw, but she was meant to be in gryffindor. just like harry potter some people say he was going to be in slytherin and the sorting hat was actually going to put him there since his bond with Voldemort but then he was chosen in gryffindor. So I guess hermionie's bravery it's more outstanding than her cleverness, bravery can come in all shapes. Just look at Neville, he stood up against his friends to save them and even more he was going through his parents "illness", for me that's hella brave.  Wow... haha! dind't thought i wrote this much >.<

Slytherin. Pottermore says so. And we all know that it's the best house. Draco and his cronies are the only people that didn't deserve to be in it; giving it a bad name, being delinquents. 

slytherin's not bad. Not all people that come from that house is bad, Proffesor Snape wasn't bad, he was a good person. Bad wizards can come from different houses as well, like proffesor Quirell, he was in Ravenclaw, Pettigrew. Slytherin's actually pretty good

• 7 months later...

Slytherin, confirmed by Pottermore. Man..how much I miss Pottermore as they were. The RP with friends around the world and the magic casting game is want made me stay at pottermore. Now it a bullsh** website, the only thing I stay was updates to the stories.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was also sorted into Gryffindor, when I did the quiz, but it's a while ago. If I could choose freely I would either stuck with Gryffindor or Ravenclaw.

• 2 years later...