Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Which monster would you choose?

KiraTakahashi

Ok one day you wake up with the ability to turn into one monster at anytime. Now you only get to choose one. So which monster would you choose and why would you choose it?

I would go for vampire. Not old school cause I mean I dig the sun. But the twilight kind. Not so I could shine but because their skin is harder than diamond, super fast, can live off animals..you know the cool stuff. I would choose this because I would use opportunity to learn anything and everything I can since ya know immortal.

So is it a situation where you turn in a monster and stay a monster, or you can go back and forth.

If I can change back and forth I want to be a gargoyle in the same vein as Disney's Gargoyles, because they are fricking awesome.

If this is a one time change... I would go with something mechanical, since I really love robots.

Vampire is an easy choice because you pass as human and you are immortal. Being immortal is the big thing. But I don't want to be the World of Darkness vampire because that is all boring politics. I'd just want to live a normal life. I don't care about your dumb politics.

Or I'd be a ghost and hang out in the library.

• Brohoof 2

Immortality tempts me so if I wanted just that I would be a vampire - but at the same time, I start to feel nauseous (sometimes even to the point of fainting) when blood or veins, especially veins, are shown. So that wouldn't actually be the best choice for me.

Do dragons count? If yes, I'd like to be one. To be honest almost any kind of a spiky, pointy monster form would be cool.

I would be a poltergeist for a few reasons.

• My family and I would never be in want because with the ability to phase and turn invisible, knocking over a bank or a jewelry store would be child's play.
  • I would be able to fly, so no more TSA.
  • Fucking with people is pretty much the modus operandi of a poltergeist. Sign me up.

You remember that old cartoon Danny Phantom? Him, but with a broken moral compass.

Edited by Twiggy
  • Brohoof 2

• 3 years later...

It'd be pretty cool to be a girffon! I'd look cool and strong at the same time. Being a phoenix would also be fun. Or even a harpy. Or really anything involving birds, lol

• 3 years later...

I would to be a Gorgon! My favorite mythology monster! How freaking cool would it be to have venomous snakes as hair?? And turning people you don’t like into stone would be great. :grin:

IMG_7758.thumb.jpeg.1eda6c505b23aef604ad60be0b65224b.jpeg