Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

100th Episode predictions

That-Brony

So today when I was trying to predict what would happen in season 5, I realized something.The 100th episode will be in it.

So what do you guys think the writers will do for the 100th episode? Will they do anything with it or will it be a normal episode?

Post your predictions below.

If you check the Season Five spoilers topic, it's already been sort of revealed what the one hundredth episode will be about.

Don't want to spoil anybody, but I'm on the fence about it. Every time I'm on the fence, though, the writers haven't let me down, so I have a feeling it'll turn out fine.

For those looking for the spoiler

This season has the 100th episode, which is sufficiently awesome and focused on characters that have been on the show for a while, but mainly in the background. Coco Pommel returns for one!

As for my thoughts, I'm with Hash, since honestly this could go either very well or they will hype the heck out of it and it will fall flat since they made the episode come off as to amazing thus never being able to live up to the hype they created around it. I think from what we got theirs a lot of good promise and opportunity, but I guess will just have to see.