Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Airbourne's Signature shop *Closed*

Gone Airbourne

Airbourne your doing siggies again? Yay :D

I already have a siggie from you, so yeah, but wanted to wish you good luck! Keep making awesome siggies like I know you can :D.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread still alive?

Yeah it is I just took a little break from making sigs... I'll finish on making some more tonight or at least try to finish up with the remaining.

@@NightOwl

Hey man I finally finished your signature sorry I took so long I was really busy this week.

I hope you like it let  me know if you want me to change the color of the text of your name though.

post-6246-0-37526400-1407574774.png

Sup Airborne. I saw your amazing signatures,and i thought id ask you.Can you make me one :)

Res:600x100 (normal)

If Dash and Vinyl can be in it(or just Dash) itl be great!Also my name should be in it,with easily readable font,not handwritten font,and dark background. Thank you :)

@@The Crimson Cross

Yo amigo I am done with your signature hope you like it :)

attachicon.gifCrimson.png

Wow, it's absolutely fantastic! I love it! You're amazing. I don't even know what to say...  :blink:

And all those shades of brown! It just blends so well, the writing is nice and big too!

I wouldn't be able to trouble you for an avatar while I'm here would I?  ^_^

Also, side note: Any hints on how to credit you in my sig below? 

I wouldn't be able to trouble you for an avatar while I'm here would I?    Also, side note: Any hints on how to credit you in my sig below

Yeah I can wip you up an avatar here :3 just let me know what picture you want in it. Just like you go to add your sig you can just credit me below by copy and pasting my username but honestly I don't care if you do or not its your siggy :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you very much for the signature. I really appreciate it that you went through and made it for me.

And with that, i thank you for doing it.

Now to get rid of this garbage one to put on this one right away.