Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Airbourne's Signature shop *Closed*

Gone Airbourne

I'd be interested in your services if that is all right. :)

Basically, a Donor-sized signature of these two OCs of mine would be preferable.

Commission - Exploring the Ruins (by lovelyneckbeard).png

The text would be PathfinderCS, subtext Archeology & Cartography, if possible. :)

Of course, any concerns, please tell me. :)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Gone,

Just wanted to let you know that i lobe the sig alot. With that said, i was wondering on your return on making sigs if you can make a transparent version of the characters only you used for it? Also i was wondering if you can scrunched them together.

@

Hey I'll be working on your sig tonight I am sorry I took a little long in the request I took somedays off from requests but I'll post it soon when I am done.

Hey Gone,
Just wanted to let you know that i lobe the sig alot. With that said, i was wondering on your return on making sigs if you can make a transparent version of the characters only you used for it? Also i was wondering if you can scrunched them together.

Of course no problem at all I am glad you are satisfied with it :D also what do you mean exactly?

Before I think about asking for a signature, I have two important question:

1. How good are you at creating original stuff? Like how good are you at not just copy and pasting images, but being able to create your own artwork?

2. How do you feel about small edits? How do you feel about redoing something when you are close but no cigar?

Edited by DJ Shy-3

Before I think about asking for a signature, I have two important question:

1. How good are you at creating original stuff? Like how good are you at not just copy and pasting images, but being able to create your own artwork?

2. How do you feel about small edits? How do you feel about redoing something when you are close but no cigar?

Well I am not the best at drawing I will be upfront and honest with you. I've been practicing here and there but I am no where to being any decent what so ever. When you mean original stuff do you mean with drawing?

What do you mean exactly when you say redoing something? 

Well I am not the best at drawing I will be upfront and honest with you. I've been practicing here and there but I am no where to being any decent what so ever. When you mean original stuff do you mean with drawing?

What do you mean exactly when you say redoing something? 

When I said original stuff, drawing is kind of the only form of stuff that you can put into a signature.

I mean like when someone says it is close to perfection, but then they tell you how it is still not perfect, is there a difference to you between something big like wrong color and something small, like the character is too big or wrong type of font? Also, while I'm thinking of it, how many edits will you go though before you give up trying to be perfect for other people? Also, can you do edits on other people's works?

Edited by DJ Shy-3

First of all the fact that you're back to your old username makes me really happy, it's my favorite. :) And I'm happy that you're making sigs again. 

I really really would like one, but I honestly have no idea what I would want. I'm all out of creativity. 

First of all the fact that you're back to your old username makes me really happy, it's my favorite. :) And I'm happy that you're making sigs again. 

I really really would like one, but I honestly have no idea what I would want. I'm all out of creativity. 

Its really cool to see you back on here its been a while hope all is going well for you :3

When I said original stuff, drawing is kind of the only form of stuff that you can put into a signature.

I mean like when someone says it is close to perfection, but then they tell you how it is still not perfect, is there a difference to you between something big like wrong color and something small, like the character is too big or wrong type of font? Also, while I'm thinking of it, how many edits will you go though before you give up trying to be perfect for other people? Also, can you do edits on other people's works?

Well drawings and both vectors alike and I am not good at vectoring either  ^_^

Yeah I have been through that sort of thing were the signature did not meet someone's standards and its all good. I try and get the signature to what the other persons liking the best I can. But if they don't like it that is up to them and plus it is their sig they can do whatever they want to with it  :lol: