Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Problem with the friend system

TheJLeeTeam
Go to solution Solved by King,

I have an issue with the friend system. I think it's broken because you can be added as a friend without being asked if you want to be their friend on this forum. I mean every other site I've been on does that. Is it possible to make the friend system so you can be asked if you want to be their friend or not. Instead of adding as a friend automatically, it should be sending friend requests. I just think it's better that way.

This is actually already possible. If you go into your profile settings, under the friends section is an option to allow you to approve friends before they're added to your friends list.

As shown here:
0rLlzus.png

This section to be specific:
GjLETcs.png

• Brohoof 3

Actually, it's pretty simple to add in the requiring of you accepting a friend request if someone sends you one, just go to your name at the top of the page, and hit "My Settings" then on your profile settings, or whatever it brings you too first I think, look for friends, and look for the checkbox that says something about requiring you to approve friend requests. Check it, and then there you go!

Hope that works!

• Brohoof 2