Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New and kind of accurate pony banks?

Lunia

Well I've found out that in October and in December, they're releasing 2 new, nice, accurate (I guess),

neat looking banks. On October they're releasing Applejack, and on December they're releasing

Fluttershy! 

Here's some of the pictures for them and the links to pre-order your's now!  ^_^

my-little-pony-bank-applejack-pre-order-

And now here's fluttershy. 

my-little-pony-bank-fluttershy-pre-order

And now the links to actually buy them or "pre-order"

http://www.toywiz.com/jul142032.html

http://www.toywiz.com/aug142284.html

I don't know if there is a thread about this already or if you already know about these ,but just thought about sharing this with all of you!

I plan on getting the applejack myself.  :P

Edited by Lunia
  • Brohoof 4

Idk how they'd do as a coin bank, seeing as I don't even really see how they work, they still do look pretty adorable <3. And they are pretty show accurate looking too.

• Brohoof 1

Judging by the Fluttershy bank, I'm going to assume it's stored in the bottom part, not the pony, in case anyone was wondering.

Anyway, these look really cute! I might get the Flutters one to put on my desk. :squee: Although, I don't think I'd use it as a bank.

• Brohoof 1

Idk how they'd do as a coin bank, seeing as I don't even really see how they work, they still do look pretty adorable <3. And they are pretty show accurate looking too.

Yeah, so I might just use it as a figure to hold pennies for good luck I guess? 

They're both definitely adorable.

I don't think I'd use them as a piggy bank though. :P

Agreed, seems like many won't use it as a bank.  :yay:

Judging by the Fluttershy bank, I'm going to assume it's stored in the bottom part, not the pony, in case anyone was wondering.

Anyway, these look really cute! I might get the Flutters one to put on my desk. :squee: Although, I don't think I'd use it as a bank.

Yeah, both are at the bottom of the bank. Lol and welcome to the club of not using them.  ^_^

• Brohoof 3

Yeah, so I might just use it as a figure to hold pennies for good luck I guess?

Well, it still looks really nice, so I think it's still something worth buying, even if you don't use it for coins.

I personally probably won't buy it, being a closet brony ;p.

• Brohoof 1

Well, it still looks really nice, so I think it's still something worth buying, even if you don't use it for coins.

I personally probably won't buy it, being a closet brony ;p.

Yeah agreed, since I have other things to get at the moment, but for me I'm kind of half closet brony half not. I don't know what you call that though.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah agreed, since I have other things to get at the moment, but for me I'm kind of half closet brony half not. I don't know what you call that though.

I'm broke anyways ;p, so even if I wasn't a closet brony, I couldn't afford it.

And I think that as soon as you tell someone IRL your not a closet brony, or something like that, not entirely sure how it works.

I just know I haven't told anyone besides the people I know here ;p.

• Brohoof 1

I'd get the Fluttershy one,purely because it's Fluttershy. I wouldn't use it as a bank really....Well I might,who knows. tuck whatever spare change I have in there.

They've got to be a decent size as well, considering it's a bank. I mean,for $20? I'd say It's worth it. It's a rather unique piece of merch, that not many people will have. I like having unique merch.I'm rather excited for this to come out. Along with the 4DE Fluttershy plush being released in the fall. 

• Brohoof 2

I'd get the Fluttershy one,purely because it's Fluttershy. I wouldn't use it as a bank really....Well I might,who knows. tuck whatever spare change I have in there.

They've got to be a decent size as well, considering it's a bank. I mean,for $20? I'd say It's worth it. It's a rather unique piece of merch, that not many people will have. I like having unique merch.I'm rather excited for this to come out. Along with the 4DE Fluttershy plush being released in the fall. 

Yeah, I know using it as a bank is quite well difficult, but it does seem like it will be some unique type of merch. Also I have heard that quite a bit of 4DE pony plushies will be released later this year.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, all. The coin slot for these banks is on the back of the base, and there's an access door on the underside. They're about 7-8 inches tall. Rarity will be #3, and she's up for pre-order now.

http://www.diamondselecttoys.com/my-little-pony

I'll try to check back here regularly if anyone has any questions about them. More banks are in the works!

Interesting, very interesting.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just an update, Fluttershy and Rarity are out now, and the next three are up for pre-order: Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash and Doctor Whooves.

MLPGroup1.jpg

RainbowDash.jpg

PinkiePieBank.jpg

DrWhooves.jpg

They appear to be of very good quality.  Let me know when they release a Rainbow Dash one lol. -_-

Just to say, they released one for pre-order.  :P

• Brohoof 1

Just to say, they released one for pre-order.  :P

Yeah, sorry I didn't stop by when it was first offered to let everyone know. I'll try to come by on the regular for the next few releases!

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...