Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Whats going to happen to Applejack in Season 5?

omgbruh

Meghan McCarthy (worker with MLP) says AppleJack will not be in season 5!!! :( She says she is a minor background pony and doesnt matter! SHE DOES MATTER! she is my fav pony! Im so upset D:

• Brohoof 1

I don't know WHERE you got this information from, but obviously it's a ridiculous statement, and nobody should buy into this.
Applejack will be in season five, my gullible and easily impressionable friend. Do not worry.

Edited by Derp My Life
  • Brohoof 4

Wait, whaaaa. Wait, where did you get this from? Wherever you got it from, I don't think it's true. Meghan is probably just joking around(sometimes she'll do that lol).

Applejack is one of the main characters so of course she'll be in S5!!

Edited by LazuriteDreams*

Stop with that jokes while I'm here.

To start with,I don't think that ANY of the writters want to retire any character,no matter if it's Main Character,or Seccondary.

Second,Applejack is. nor a background pony.In fact,she's rhe character with the most appearings on all the show,without a doubt.

Third,maybe there's someone who doesn't care for Applejack,but I do,and as long as I care for her,she doesn't deserve to be treated less well than any other character

And where did you heard that stupid fallacy?

I feel like this is a troll post....

Applejack is a main character and represents an Element of Harmony, there is no way they would get rid of her like that.

I promise this isnt a troll post! It said it on Meghan Mccarthy's twitter! I hope not! They said she might be replaced with Dj Vinyl. 

I highly doubt that this is true. It was probably a post made by some fake Megan McCarthy account. For that small percent that it might be true, it just means she won't get any episodes focused on her. It'd ruin the show to get rid of her. 

• Brohoof 2

Wait, whaaaa. Wait, where did you get this from? Wherever you got it from, I don't think it's true. Meghan is probably just joking around(sometimes she'll do that lol).

Applejack is one of the main characters so of course she'll be in S5!!

I hope she is joking around applejack is my favorite character and i dont know! I dont want her to go 

I promise this isnt a troll post! It said it on Meghan Mccarthy's twitter! I hope not! They said she might be replaced with Dj Vinyl.

I said,that it's enought with the jokes.

One time is OK,but playing with fire isn't a good idea.You got trolled.Applejack isn'g going to dissapear,nor be replaced by that overrated DJ-PON3.

So stop from believing those fallacies,please.

Stop with that jokes while I'm here.

To start with,I don't think that ANY of the writters want to retire any character,no matter if it's Main Character,or Seccondary.

Second,Applejack is. nor a background pony.In fact,she's rhe character with the most appearings on all the show,without a doubt.

Third,maybe there's someone who doesn't care for Applejack,but I do,and as long as I care for her,she doesn't deserve to be treated less well than any other character

And where did you heard that stupid fallacy?

I heard it off of her twitter....

I just checked her Twitter, and I didn't see anything about Applejack...

• Brohoof 1

I checked, and I saw nothing of the sort. Even if she posted it, she would likely be joking.

• Brohoof 2

Could I please have a source?

I dont have the source. It was posted on a a pony page on facebook. It showed a pic of that though so i searched on her page myself and i didnt see it. she either deleted it or someone faked it.

I checked, and I saw nothing of the sort. Even if she posted it, she would likely be joking.

I checked to and i didnt see it either! She either was joking and deleted it.

I just checked her Twitter, and I didn't see anything about Applejack...

I checked to and it wasnt on there! I think she was joking and deleted it. I saw it posted on facebook and i was like what? It ws a pic of her tweet so i looked on her twitter page and i didnt see it either.

I dont have the source. It was posted on a a pony page on facebook. It showed a pic of that though so i searched on her page myself and i didnt see it. she either deleted it or someone faked it.

Well, I guess a troll wouldn't admit such a mistake. But next time, cite your sources.

You just said what happened.

Applejack,sadly,has a lot of haters,and they'll do anything to troll AJ fans into making us believe that she'll get replace.

For god's sake,that trick is older than me.Stop from believing that things,please...

Applejack is still loved by many,but that minority is stupid,and they'll do whatever is on their hands to troll.

Anyways,you got fooled by someone,so it's not danger of Applejack being replaced.

(edited)

I said,that it's enought with the jokes.

One time is OK,but playing with fire isn't a good idea.You got trolled.Applejack isn'g going to dissapear,nor be replaced by that overrated DJ-PON3.

So stop from believing those fallacies,please.

ok. I was just scared. I wuv my applejack.

Edited by tink944

The mane 6, isn't the mane 6 without AppleJack. For one, she represents the element: honesty. Now, if she was taken out of the mane 6, then there would be a mane 5, not including honesty.

This is impossible and well... probably a joke, I may be thinking about this to much....  

I hope she is joking around applejack is my favorite character and i dont know! I dont want her to go 

Maybe you just heard it as a rumor someone made up. Meghan often would joke around sometimes so she wouldn't go that far. But don't think she's not going to be in S5. Please don't listen to some fake rumor/troll post. :)

Edited by LazuriteDreams*

I checked to and it wasnt on there! I think she was joking and deleted it. I saw it posted on facebook and i was like what? It ws a pic of her tweet so i looked on her twitter page and i didnt see it either.

Wait, Facebook! You said twitter twice already!

I checked out her twitter, went all the way back to the announcement of Season 5 in May searching for anything regarding this. 

Nothing at all. This was a troll post. 

All i know is i saw it i will post the pic but give me a while to find it.

Wait, Facebook! You said twitter twice already!

I was on facebook when i saw it posted fom a site. It was a tweet she posted on twitter. so i checked it mysewlf and i couldnt find it.