Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop I will draw your OC!

omgbruh

Hey! I will draw your OC for free but send me a pic of what it looks like and tell me who she or he is about, like what do they like? what do they do? What does their cutie mark have to do with their personality? What do they dislike? etc. Things like that. You must tell me about your OC or i will not draw it. xoxo! It will take me a while so be paitent! I will post them once i am done! I may take a while, considering that i have school and homework, and blah.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, would he be considered if I just showed you his database thingy? (The top link in my sig)

eeyup i will check it out.

http://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/approved/zeus-r207

Here! Draw Zeus! Everything about him is in that link.

Could you give him normal eyes though, like in the picture on his profile, and a diaper?

I will try my best but it will take a while. 

Mine is my avatar.  I have always wanted to have someone draw a nice picture of him and Pinkie Pie hanging out together.

I gt some questions, do you want him and pinkie pie like at a party? 

I gt some questions, do you want him and pinkie pie like at a party? 

It might be cool if they were doing some sort of scientific experiments together.  My guy is supposed to be like a scientist unicorn.  He is wearing a lab coat, and has a light bulb for a cutie mark.  I always draw him wearing goggles, but the person who made my avatar did not include them. 

It might be cool if they were doing some sort of scientific experiments together.  My guy is supposed to be like a scientist unicorn.  He is wearing a lab coat, and has a light bulb for a cutie mark.  I always draw him wearing goggles, but the person who made my avatar did not include them. 

Oh ok! I got the perfect idea for the picture! thanks! it should be up by tomorrow maybe.

Oh!

Inkscape hails from canterlot. She is a unicorn mare in her early 20's. Her cutie mark is a pink quill in a silver inkpot, am elaborate, curvy line at the bottom of the mark to suggest the appearance of words..  She likes writing, thus the cutie mark, outdoors, and reading. Inkscape holds herself to high standards, and is often distraught when others do not do the same. She moved to Ponyville to get out of the hustle and bustle of the city in order to work on her writing. 

I have never had someone do a drawing of my character before, so here's a rough bit I made up in PonyMaker. The cutie mark is not correct.

2014-08-0804_15_56-MLPPonyCreatorfullver

Edited by Inkscape

This is my original design:

1185174_10201831197171755_885763701_n.jp

Here are some alternate versions of my character, by various artists:

1524716_10202974322589176_570978097_n.jp

1487388_10202974322469173_1561960946_n.j

1922245_10203742913443467_21512241996779

1186019_10201831201131854_555000742_n.jp

1185722_10201844703109395_110948679_n.jp

(The last one is an Alicorn Princess version.)

Edited by Shawn Parks

Could you please draw my OC Severance?

He's a neutral evil pony looking to get some bits.

-  Power

-  Wealth

-  Combat

-  Magic

-  Weaponry

-  Reading

-  Telekinesis

Dislikes:

-  Betrayal

-  Being mocked

-  Thieves

-  Being threatened

What he does:

-  He's a mercenary for hire

-  He's an adventurer

-  He makes glue

Cutie Mark and Personality:

The sword represents his aggression and his tendency to cut during combat.

post-27345-0-13362100-1406473783_thumb.png
post-27345-0-40656100-1405903732.jpg
Edited by Synyster

cinder_by_kingprisman-d7ogh9n.png

There is a small island nation, inhabited by ponies, and ruled by a god of fire.

This, is, in fact, that god...

's illigitimate child with an islander.

Has the ability to control fire, survive in swealtering heat, fire, and lava.

A stuck up child, very passionate and fiery personality. Has a soft spot for small animal. Avoids her parents, since she is like neither of them, and spited them for bringing her into the world.

Also, can change herself to look like a regular pony, but the color scheme is different, and I need a reference for that.

If you need anythihng else, tell me, and thank you tons for your time. :)

(edited)

Is this ok? Im still working on it! this is only the beggining!

This is my original design:

1185174_10201831197171755_885763701_n.jp

Here are some alternate versions of my character, by various artists:

1524716_10202974322589176_570978097_n.jp

1487388_10202974322469173_1561960946_n.j

1922245_10203742913443467_21512241996779

1186019_10201831201131854_555000742_n.jp

1185722_10201844703109395_110948679_n.jp

(The last one is an Alicorn Princess version.)

post-29046-0-74362300-1408151728_thumb.jpg

Edited by tink944

Could you please draw my OC Severance?

He's a neutral evil pony looking to get some bits.

-  Power

-  Wealth

-  Combat

-  Magic

-  Weaponry

-  Reading

-  Telekinesis

Dislikes:

-  Betrayal

-  Being mocked

-  Thieves

-  Being threatened

What he does:

-  He's a mercenary for hire

-  He's an adventurer

-  He makes glue

Cutie Mark and Personality:

The sword represents his aggression and his tendency to cut during combat.

this oc looks badass! the cutie mark kinda reminds me of Siegfried from Soul Calibur..

(edited)

Ok i have finished the drawing but i must color it in. I will send it to you asap. I didnt draw it on a computer because im not very good at drawing on a computer so i did it on paper.

img-2984398-1-cinder_by_kingprisman-d7og

There is a small island nation, inhabited by ponies, and ruled by a god of fire.

This, is, in fact, that god...

's illigitimate child with an islander.

Has the ability to control fire, survive in swealtering heat, fire, and lava.

A stuck up child, very passionate and fiery personality. Has a soft spot for small animal. Avoids her parents, since she is like neither of them, and spited them for bringing her into the world.

Also, can change herself to look like a regular pony, but the color scheme is different, and I need a reference for that.

If you need anythihng else, tell me, and thank you tons for your time. :)

Um Im having a hard time picturing this. If you could use Pony creator on devianart by general zoi http://generalzoi.deviantart.com/art/Pony-Creator-Full-Version-254295904 <<<theres the link, Can you make your character into a pony?? so i have something to build off of. I dont want to mess up your oc and have an unsatisfied customer.

Edited by tink944

Can you draw my oc ( I'm still thinking of a name if you want to help your more than welcome to)

Firearms of any kind

Pizza

Video games: Xbox 360

Kicking ass

Hockey

Rock music

Using advanced weaponry: master chief suit,light saber, wunder waffe dg-2, thunder gun,portal gun, gravity and physics gun, flame thrower porters x2 ray gun

Dislikes:

Waiting

Sitting on the bench in hockey games

Nazis

Communists

Reloading guns

Running out of ammo

Discord and other enemy's

Pop music

What he does:

He is equestria's best soldier and he go out and defends the innocent. He lives in ponyvill and is always happy to lend a hoof.

Cutie mark and personality:

His cutie mark represents his fighting will and his facanation with firearms

If someone can draw him they can make him doing what ever but I want to add a horn and wings to make him a alicorn. Also can you draw a gun in the belt or clip around his neck

Edited by Jdog1242

@,

1.the character is, in fact (at least part) a pony

2. Don't like pony creator

3. I could make a reference of her as a pony, but it'll be in a while

ok, if you could make a reference of her that'll be great.

Can you draw my oc ( I'm still thinking of a name if you want to help your more than welcome to)

Firearms of any kind

Pizza

Video games: Xbox 360

Kicking ass

Hockey

Rock music

Using advanced weaponry: master chief suit,light saber, wunder waffe dg-2, thunder gun,portal gun, gravity and physics gun, flame thrower porters x2 ray gun

Dislikes:

Waiting

Sitting on the bench in hockey games

Nazis

Communists

Reloading guns

Running out of ammo

Discord and other enemy's

Pop music

What he does:

He is equestria's best soldier and he go out and defends the innocent. He lives in ponyvill and is always happy to lend a hoof.

Cutie mark and personality:

His cutie mark represents his fighting will and his facanation with firearms

If someone can draw him they can make him doing what ever but I want to add a horn and wings to make him a alicorn. Also can you draw a gun in the belt or clip around his neck

i will try my best, it may take a while considering i have 7 other oc's to do

I'm in no hurry, so you can put my drawing on the back-burner til you have time to get around to it, if you're still accepting new ones.

c0f1deba83.png

Basically, (like myself), he's introverted, calm, loving and caring, and like's walking/flying in the countryside.  He likes to mediate bad situations with peacefulness (hence his cutie mark).  Basically, he's alot like Fluttershy, however, on the other hand, he's not a scaredy-pony like she is, but he can be bold like Applejack when he needs to be.  He's also quite the intellectual, like Twlight.  He's not much of a party-goer - he'd rather just have a meaningful conversation with close friends.  His favorite part of flying is, of course, gliding - letting the air carry him once he's in flight, rather than speeding himself up with his wings - he likes to "go with the flow" (but he's strong enough to fly against the wind if he has to).  Overall, he's a pretty easy-going, mellow pony.

Hmm.  Some of my pictures aren't showing up now.  That's weird.  I could seem them all just fine when I first posted them.

Ok! I have finished your oc! If youre wondering pinkie pie mixed 2 potions and it exploded, thats why she looks like that

Ok, would he be considered if I just showed you his database thingy? (The top link in my sig)

Ok i have finished the picture! I need to color it and it will take a while. Its a pic of your oc and the bats hanging from a tree scaring a pony in the everfree forest.

http://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/approved/zeus-r207

Here! Draw Zeus! Everything about him is in that link.

Could you give him normal eyes though, like in the picture on his profile, and a diaper?

Ok! I have finished drawing your OC! I will color it in asap and as soon as im done i will post it. It may take a while considering i have a lot of other Oc's to draw

EVERYONE! THE OC DRAWINGS ARE NOW CLOSED! I WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING ANYMORE OC DRAWINGS! i have too many to draw right now and once i have finished i will open the oc drawings up again. i have about 7 more oc drawings to do and i need time and im getting like a ton of requests!

post-29046-0-35759300-1408193854_thumb.jpg

Ok i have finished the picture! I need to color it and it will take a while. Its a pic of your oc and the bats hanging from a tree scaring a pony in the everfree forest.

Alright, can't wait to see it